Barrie's epic meltdown

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, what? Are you guys serious? I called attention to it because she's a part of this community and not everyone on this board posts on the other side, and I thought people should know what was going on. I didn't mock her at all -- not in this thread, not in any of the other threads. You guys are nuts.

Im gonna have to agree with scott here

lighten up dudes

I don't know... Using the phrase "epic meltdown" kind of has a different connotation than saying, for example, "Barrie left the board" or something to that effect.

this. i quoted, but i took out the last part of the quote which i felt was overly harsh. the wording "epic meltdown" and Scott's history with Barrie, right or wrong, made this seem more catty than it was. If not intended that way I happily retract. You know I <3 you scottie.

im one that didnt know about any drama before this thread so i appreciate the point in the right direction for some super good reading.

also, dont give a shit, everytime she quit she used sweeping generalizations to point the finger at everyone on the board. i think im supposed to fuck off and die or something even though i wasnt here. and seriously, selling your records because people were mean to you on a message board? was that the only reason you had them?

The guy who took the punch. He looked like a bitch in that Body Glove shirt. Plus, British Knights are not that cool.

I would just start punching everyone...you are bound to hit the person who threw the punch sooner or later.

One time we had a huge party at my house in Syracuse and a lot of people we didn't really know were there. Some friends of one kid we knew started arguing with some kid who was friends of friends of ours. He got so fired up at a huge group of people that he just started punching anyone within reach, even people not in the argument. Then my friend intercepted him with a bottle to the head and he calmed down. It was really funny the next day when he came back and talked to us all and laughed about how he really deserved the bottle.

It's always fun mopping up blood at a party, though.

Guest kissthesharks

I would just start punching everyone...you are bound to hit the person who threw the punch sooner or later.

One time we had a huge party at my house in Syracuse and a lot of people we didn't really know were there. Some friends of one kid we knew started arguing with some kid who was friends of friends of ours. He got so fired up at a huge group of people that he just started punching anyone within reach, even people not in the argument. Then my friend intercepted him with a bottle to the head and he calmed down. It was really funny the next day when he came back and talked to us all and laughed about how he really deserved the bottle.

How did this involve British Knights?

One time we had a huge party at my house in Syracuse and a lot of people we didn't really know were there. Some friends of one kid we knew, who was wearing British Knights started arguing with some kid who was friends of friends of ours. He got so fired up at a huge group of people that he just started punching anyone within reach, even people not in the argument. Then my friend intercepted him with a bottle to the head and he calmed down. It was really funny the next day when he came back and talked to us all and laughed about how he really deserved the bottle.

Read it again...

Guest kissthesharks

Read it again...

Oh I meant what did british knights have to do with mcm's story. I suck at being funny.