Zombieland. Don't read if you haven't seen.

I just got back. Brilliant Amazing Fucking Brilliant Film. Please though. For the love of God do not ruin the surprise cameo. It's so much funnier without knowing. If you want to see it without having the best part of the film ruined you better go tomorrow. Peeps will be spoiling plot points like zombie ham tomorrow.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kissthesharks
I don't know what cameo means but Bill Murray was hilarious in this motion picture.

Groundhog day ghostbustin' ass Bill murray?

I just got back. Brilliant Amazing Fucking Brilliant Film. Please though. For the love of God do not ruin the surprise cameo. It's so much funnier without knowing. If you want to see it without having the best part of the film ruined you better go tomorrow. Peeps will be spoiling plot points like zombie ham tomorrow.
FUCKIN' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love sean of the dead and return of the living, but this is the funniest zombie movie i have ever seen. i've seen a lot of them, but this is trumps them all. BILL FUCKN' MURRAY.