I just won this today on ebay

awesome I love how so many of you on this forum is an elitist independent music craft beer drinking idiot.

oh I never heard of this band therefore it mustn't be worth my time. OH SUBURBAN HOME RECORDS DIDN'T PUT IT OUT AND VINYL COLLECTIVE DOESN'T CARRY IT THEREFORE I AM BETTER THAN YOU AND YOUR INFERIOR TASTE IN MUSIC

I currently listening to The Mighty Mighty BossToneS and drinking a Red Seal Ale maybe my taste in music and beer isn't indie or obscure (but not to obscure) to be accepted.

I wish I was cool on the internet, maybe we can post some recycled pictures with some clever caption maybe with a cat or something on it!?

the unofficial Vinyl Collective moto should be VINYL COLLECTIVE where we don't like you or anyone else because we are uber 1337!!11111oneleven

Guest markovianprocess
awesome I love how so many of you on this forum is an elitist independent music craft beer drinking idiot.

oh I never heard of this band therefore it mustn't be worth my time. OH SUBURBAN HOME RECORDS DIDN'T PUT IT OUT AND VINYL COLLECTIVE DOESN'T CARRY IT THEREFORE I AM BETTER THAN YOU AND YOUR INFERIOR TASTE IN MUSIC

I currently listening to The Mighty Mighty BossToneS and drinking a Red Seal Ale maybe my taste in music and beer isn't indie or obscure (but not to obscure) to be accepted.

I wish I was cool on the internet, maybe we can post some recycled pictures with some clever caption maybe with a cat or something on it!?

the unofficial Vinyl Collective moto should be VINYL COLLECTIVE where we don't like you or anyone else because we are uber 1337!!11111oneleven

I like you already. I have a feeling we're going to be the best of friends.

AWESOME!

haha awesome. i seriously cants stand 90% of the bands that people jock on this board.

gamma ray?

Yes , gamma ray.

It's the first name of Queens of the stone age (you know it?).

It's the first single (only vinyl release) in man's ruin (kozik label, now defund label for a while)from the QOTSA.

Rare as hell.

The cover is silk-screen and the vinyl is clear with a touch of green (awesome).

Normally runs for $150-$200.

Some bootleg are in the bay, all black vinyl copies and with shitty covers.

You have to take a look in the man's ruin catalog if you are in the punk-stoner music.

Great artworks and most of the realease are difficult to find (most of them fucking expensives).

The qotsa first lp on blue (not the recent bootleg),green and orange runs for $1000.

Kyuss "10 for $75-$100.

Desert sessions "10 (jam sessions in the desert with members of qotsa,kyuss,fu manchu and etc) vol 3, vol 4,vol 5,vol 6 (originals) for $50-$75 ,the vol1 for $600-$700 and vol 2 for $150-$200.

I have to say that they pressed the best colored vinyl that I had see.

That's cool. Gamma Ray was the original name of QOTSA before a powermetal German band of the same name almost sued them.

Pretty damn good price considering most of Man's Ruin releases can get pricey.

Gracias Juan.

Most of the people in this forum don't really care about any other music than the punk.

I love punk as well, but my mind are quite open to others music styles (stooner,roots,americana,rock,indie,hardcore and many others).

^^ You'd actually be surprised at how many people listen to all styles around here. Yes, punk is the prevalent preferred genre of a lot, but for the most part, it's very varied.

I mostly listen to hardcore, metal, punk, and indie...but also into a few others.

I'd love to see pics of your QOTSA collection.

^^ You'd actually be surprised at how many people listen to all styles around here. Yes, punk is the prevalent preferred genre of a lot, but for the most part, it's very varied.

I mostly listen to hardcore, metal, punk, and indie...but also into a few others.

Seconded on all counts. Were these songs ever released elsewhere or are they exclusive to this release?

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':x3rzsuk2]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':x3rzsuk2]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

I'll wait until recive the gamma ray single and then I'll post the picture of my QOTSA and desert sessions lp's.

I only have the black QOTSA man's ruin lp (original) because the others colors (Green,Orange and blue)are fucking expensives(more of 500 bucks each one ,and the blue one sells for 1k).

I sold my songs for the dead UK 2lp (different artwork and different bonus tracks),because the jacket was damaqed and I will buy another copie in the bay soon.

I miss some "7 (3 or 4), but are quite easy to find on amazon for 3£ or 4£.