Brand New's Devil & God is out on vinyl in 2010.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a heads up, but amazon might possibly have deja entendu in stock sometime? doubt it, unless there is a repress

Temporarily out of stock.

Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.

Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

http://www.amazon.com/DEJA-ENTENDU-BRAND-NEW/dp/B0002EQ3NW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1254874536&sr=8-2

i wouldnt complain and would deal with it if it was consistent. But when i pay $9 or so shipping at VC and $22 at interpunk that is reason to complain.

$9? really? because when i put in australia in the VC store it comes up as $17 for shipping. which is pretty close to actual cost, not including the cost of packaging materials or any customs fees.

$22 from interpunk is not unreasonable since there's about an additional 1700 miles the package has to travel as oposed to leaving from Denver. interpunk charges actual cost plus packaging materials and any other shipping fees like custom charges or import taxes.

i'm growing tired of people bitching about international shipping costs. lately it's been the same people complaining over and over and over. if you don't like the costs there's three choices.

A: shut up and don't buy it

B: shut up and just buy it

C: shut up and move to the U.S.

lololololol new jersey

i'm growing tired of people bitching about international shipping costs. lately it's been the same people complaining over and over and over. if you don't like the costs there's three choices.

lololololol new jersey

haha ^ this

I don't think, it's right to bash the international dudes (Yes I am one of them), for bithching on a 22 dollar shipping. Most of the topics are include you US guys crying about 6-7 dollar shipping, when you don't get to choose the media mail option, so I could write the same as you. Try to be a collector abroad, shipping costs are damn high and i wish it could be only 6-7/order.

$9? really? because when i put in australia in the VC store it comes up as $17 for shipping. which is pretty close to actual cost, not including the cost of packaging materials or any customs fees.

$22 from interpunk is not unreasonable since there's about an additional 1700 miles the package has to travel as oposed to leaving from Denver. interpunk charges actual cost plus packaging materials and any other shipping fees like custom charges or import taxes.

When i looked at getting a whatever the other day it was $9, but just now when i looked at getting something it was $11, but either way thats a lot less than $22. Today i bought a double 180 gram lp from academy fight song and it was $16. When you are paying more to ship a vinyl then you are for the actual vinyl i think its ok to not be impressed. you also have to take into account that your dollar is worth more than ours