USED Vinyl (VCBAY) Soft Launch, 50 Used records

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only go to the PPMB to see pictures of juggalos. I can't wait to see pictures of the Snuffy Smile collection. There's over 100 right?

Haha, yes, juggalo pic are a highlight of that board. I'm not even sure how many Snuffys there are, but I know I'm really not that close. Someone on here has a complete collection though, I think I remember seeing it in the "POST PIC OF YOUR COLLECTION" thread.

on the prices, I am no expert. I can see how some might think the discount singles are overpriced, but man, those records mean a lot to me. I know, get over it, but if they are still up at that price next week, feel free to make me an offer. Most of the records have sold so far so I think most have been offered at reasonable prices.

That is what will make the used vinyl section of the VC store so interesting. Deals and Steals will occur so will overpriced records.

to answer the question on how often these records will be posted, I think that once we get this rolling, we could have records pop up every day or every few days.

I only go to the PPMB to see pictures of juggalos. I can't wait to see pictures of the Snuffy Smile collection. There's over 100 right?

Haha, yes, juggalo pic are a highlight of that board. I'm not even sure how many Snuffys there are, but I know I'm really not that close. Someone on here has a complete collection though, I think I remember seeing it in the "POST PIC OF YOUR COLLECTION" thread.

That's me. I have them all. It took me about 13 years. So good luck!

That Discount/Cigaretteman 7" is rare? I got 2 of them for free a while back.

the original pressing on snuffy smille is really rare, the one we re-issued isn't so rare, but it is now almost out of print, too

I think a really cool idea would be to have all the old records priced at the high end of what they go for and then every week knock it down by 5%. That way all the records will move with no need to make offers.

could be a lot of work depending on how many titles you have and bartering after a week could make for some interesting offers

That's me. I have them all. It took me about 13 years. So good luck!

Awesome!

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11382&start=0

whoever got that discount/bsd split the correct press info is

149 bright purple marble

150 pale purple marble

400 black

different sleeves were issued. ..good luck trying to get all the snuffy smiles singles ive been trying to get different ones for 12 years i even missed the fifth hour hero split.(anyone help me out??

Rich, making the collector nerd sweat.

One of my BSD splits is just black with the copied cover, the other is purple and I've noted #51/ 100 hand painted, sound right?

Since we're asking, here are the 24 Snuffy Smile titles I'm still looking for:

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38877