Official Secret Santa 3.0 (2009)

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got either hickey or someone posing as hickey.

3 clues were SW, boston, and i wanna dip my balls in it.

The note was great and the other shit was amazing.

I got good mourning 2 X 12 on black that I didnt have yet and I am pretty sure I got them all now. 1 X 12" black 2x 12" black, blue white, green.this was for my collection.

the one that is a classic that should be in every collection I will assume is SW - Boogadaagdagdgadg

And the other one that is one of your recent favorites is underground railroad to candyland

Also got rise against - grammatizer on white/red

some posters and stickers.

Overall an amazing gift thanks alot. Pics to come.

Got mine today!!! Woo hoo!!!

Buried in a pile of hip-hop records...which I was "what the fuck?!?!" as I was going through them...were two awesome ones:

Killswitch Engage - The End of Heartache

Slayer - Show No Mercy

And great note written by my SS Tony Peters aka wannabepunktony.

Pretty awesome stuff. Thanks Tony!

;D

Buried in a pile of hip-hop records...which I was "what the fuck?!?!" as I was going through them...were two awesome ones:

Slayer - Show No Mercy

;D

what hip hop? i might be down to trade

I got either hickey or someone posing as hickey.

3 clues were SW, boston, and i wanna dip my balls in it.

The note was great and the other shit was amazing.

I got good mourning 2 X 12 on black that I didnt have yet and I am pretty sure I got them all now. 1 X 12" black 2x 12" black, blue white, green.this was for my collection.

the one that is a classic that should be in every collection I will assume is SW - Boogadaagdagdgadg

And the other one that is one of your recent favorites is underground railroad to candyland

Also got rise against - grammatizer on white/red

some posters and stickers.

Overall an amazing gift thanks alot. Pics to come.

Yeah, it was me. The clues were pretty easy. I'm glad you like everything. I got really nervous that you would've bought that version of Good Mourning in the time between me checking your list and you receiving it. Yeah, Boogada is one of my favorites of all time and that URTC record is just perfect from beginning to end. I was taking a chance with the Rise Against, it's a 7" worth having.

Slayer - Show No Mercy

;D

what hip hop? i might be down to trade

Same!

okay so glad to hear you forgot the bracelet because I totally paniced when I read about it and didnt see one. I really did not mind about you cutting the paint set it was so awesome. Also I loved your drawing! You rock.

So I am sure you all can see I did not post pictures after Syd went to bed because I feel asleep with her heh. I will get some up of all my awesome stuff this weekend for sure!

I will most def try to get it out in the next few weeks. Glade you dug the drawing. :) Look up the legend of baba yaga, chick is awesome.

I will look it up :)

Okay so I got sick (again) and then seriously side tracked with holidays and all. Sorry it took so long to post pics but here is what I got

[image]

[image]

I love all of it thanks again Loki

Just got back from a mini vacation to find an awesome SS gift. I'll post pics later.

I got:

'Ask the Dust' novel, which I've been meaning to read for ages now;

a rad shirt from a presumably killer band by the name of Electric Snow;

Rod Smith and Eddie McCaffrey trading cards;

pens; and

an awesome m&m cookie.

Thanks, Electric snow! You're the best. I really appreciate all the thought you put into this!

Just got back from a mini vacation to find an awesome SS gift. I'll post pics later.

I got:

'Ask the Dust' novel, which I've been meaning to read for ages now;

a rad shirt from a presumably killer band by the name of Electric Snow;

Rod Smith and Eddie McCaffrey trading cards;

pens; and

an awesome m&m cookie.

Thanks, Electric snow! You're the best. I really appreciate all the thought you put into this!

Glad you liked it all! Sorry it was a little late. I'm planning on picking up that book for myself some time sooon as well.

I will most def try to get it out in the next few weeks. Glade you dug the drawing. :) Look up the legend of baba yaga, chick is awesome.

I will look it up :)

Okay so I got sick (again) and then seriously side tracked with holidays and all. Sorry it took so long to post pics but here is what I got

[image]

[image]

I love all of it thanks again Loki

Hahaha when it's all laid out like that it looks a bit crazier. Hope you have fun with it. If you end up painting something I want pictures. :)

Got my secret santa gift today. it was awesome. i got a shirt, a ghostbusters energy drink, barista the game, a hot topic discount card thats already got some punches on it, a copy of texas monthly and a note. then there were a bunch of records from bands that ive been meaning to check out: The Serious Geniuse, Fugazi, The Copyrights, AJJ, Guiltmaker, Jean Claude Jam Band, Bollweevils. My wife commented that i was more excited about this gift than i was for the gifts from her..... oops. over all it was an excellent gift so THANK YOU. i hardly have any idea who this is from but i will guess scott m. just because of the texas magazine and the hot topic card, didnt he just get a job there. well scott if it is you thanks and if not i would like to know who cause they deserve being thanked. and from now on i will imagine that is you on the cover of texas monthly.

[image]

[image]

oh and i loved the fact that they mentioned having a good time with the kids on christmas because they had an amazing time.

Guest kissthesharks

I'm glad it finally got there! I think Jake explained why it was taking so long. It makes me happy that you love it :D

PS- The show flyer says Amarillo ;)

PSS - I assumed you really like ghostbusters.

PSSS - We don't use the punch card anymore, but next time you go in sign up for the new HT+1 card and there's a good chance they will give you a discount since it's mostly full!

Got my secret santa gift today. it was awesome. i got a shirt, a ghostbusters energy drink, barista the game, a hot topic discount card thats already got some punches on it, a copy of texas monthly and a note. then there were a bunch of records from bands that ive been meaning to check out: The Serious Geniuse, Fugazi, The Copyrights, AJJ, Guiltmaker, Jean Claude Jam Band, Bollweevils. My wife commented that i was more excited about this gift than i was for the gifts from her..... oops. over all it was an excellent gift so THANK YOU. i hardly have any idea who this is from but i will guess scott m. just because of the texas magazine and the hot topic card, didnt he just get a job there. well scott if it is you thanks and if not i would like to know who cause they deserve being thanked. and from now on i will imagine that is you on the cover of texas monthly.

[image]

[image]

oh and i loved the fact that they mentioned having a good time with the kids on christmas because they had an amazing time.

ooh I love the copyrights