Modern Warfare 2

I HATE MELEE KILLS!!!!!

Honestly, I might just join the army and run around Afghanistan with a knife. I'd find that Obama Bin Laden dude in like 15 minutes after I knife the entire terrorist organization with one hit kills. I might drop a supply crate on his head for the final kill so that I level up.

no way! Knife hills are fun! Its a reflex thing most of the time, but nothing beats walking up on the damn sniper who shoot you 3 times, staring at him for 10 seconds to get the kill cam caught up and stabbin his ass.

as far as the supply crate, killed myself with my own crate drop the other day, felt like a big tard.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HATE MELEE KILLS!!!!!

Honestly, I might just join the army and run around Afghanistan with a knife. I'd find that Obama Bin Laden dude in like 15 minutes after I knife the entire terrorist organization with one hit kills. I might drop a supply crate on his head for the final kill so that I level up.

no way! Knife hills are fun! Its a reflex thing most of the time, but nothing beats walking up on the damn sniper who shoot you 3 times, staring at him for 10 seconds to get the kill cam caught up and stabbin his ass.

as far as the supply crate, killed myself with my own crate drop the other day, felt like a big tard.

I killed a teammate with my crate!!! I felt so bad, I threw it, he spawned, got crushed.

I almost beat High Explosive solo earlier. I used the corner where the Juggernauts stop if you hide in the back, but I ran out of ammo with 2 left and no flashbangs left to try to run past them to ammo up. It was beyond frustrating to get that close and lose. Now it seems like I can't get past killing 3 or 4 because I stand too far or close and get lit up or waste ammo on them. Anyone need this one too want to help? I've tried the door doorway method, and always end up getting moved too much when 3 come and my reviver gets fucked.

Edit: Beat it solo bitches. I did the thing where you jump in and out of the window on the left for the first 5 Juggernauts, because I figured out the headshot angle perfect around the corner. I then ran to the stairs near the levels exit and use the exploit where they stop at the top of the stairs if you hide in back to take out the last 5. I ran out of ammo with 1 left, and somehow managed to use my one remaining flashbang to get me back to some ammo. It was super lucky, but only took me like 5 tries. I really want to try it legit, like how we beat it on normal (flashbang run, thumper, flashbang, run, repeat).

i cant beat veteran either... but i beat normal and hardened by myself by just slowly running the circle, and then shooting the thumper at the walls right beside where they come around the corner. it works well because when there are 3 or 4 chasing you each shot does the same damage to all of them, so on my last shot i killed the last 3 at the same time.

veteran is too damn hard though

Guest eriathomas

Yeah, it's super frustrating, but it's also a lot of fun at the same time.

That how I beat it on normal, running around in circles, but I had another player so it was not too bad.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest eriathomas

I still suck at this. Sometimes I get a good game where I go 20-something and like 4 or 5, but it's usually like 11-10. In domination I can usually get at least 20 kills with only a few deaths, or a ton of deaths. My best kill streak is still only 11, and I seem to be able to get it damn near every game.

Guest eriathomas

I actually did really good earlier, and it was a ton of fun. I think my worst was 25-3, and my third death was when I just randomly did an air-strike and killed myself. I think it really depends on the people I play with, and such for me to good or super shitty. I got raped in Team Hardcore Deathmatch last night, playing with a friend and his clan.

BTW, which killstreak rewards count towards a killstreak? Is it just the ones you have to manually control like the AC-130 and such? My highest is still only 12, but I got 20 kills in a row earlier (used predator missile, Harrier Jets, and Pavlow).

I actually did really good earlier, and it was a ton of fun. I think my worst was 25-3, and my third death was when I just randomly did an air-strike and killed myself. I think it really depends on the people I play with, and such for me to good or super shitty. I got raped in Team Hardcore Deathmatch last night, playing with a friend and his clan.

BTW, which killstreak rewards count towards a killstreak? Is it just the ones you have to manually control like the AC-130 and such? My highest is still only 12, but I got 20 kills in a row earlier (used predator missile, Harrier Jets, and Pavlow).

they all count towards your killstreak as long as you don't die while they're being used. like if you get 7 kills, get a harrier, then you put it out and kill 2 people, but then you die, the kills that it gets when you respawn don't count. also, things in care packages don't count towards killstreaks.