Modern Warfare 2

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eriathomas

Ugh, Snatch & Grab special ops on veteran is so damn hard and cheap as hell. We played it for like 4 hours at work today and can get all the way until the last section Juggernauts and either they fuck us up, or something glitches and we have to start over. I only have 7 more Special Ops missions to do on veteran too :/.

Finished the campaign in about 7 hours on easy. plan on going back and doing it again on veteran at some point.

special ops is kinda pissing me off but I still enjoy it.

Online MP is fantastic, although it absolutely has some issues that infinity ward needs to work on when they come back at the first of next year from their vacation.

overall a great game worth the wait and the hype.

Guest eriathomas

I just tried Team Death Match, and did ok for the first few. I then tried to snipe, and ended up with like 3 kills, 20 deaths and a bunch of angry kids yelling at me. It was alright I guess.

i cannot use any non-sniper rifle with an acog or thermal.

i just hate how much they bounce around with an assault rifle.

it's all about silenced m4 in this game.

cod4 was all about the silenced mp5.

Have you tried the FAL? It has almost no recoil and is pretty strong...unless you have god awful aim like me and can't operate single fire weapons. The F2000 with ACOG I found in single player was pretty much zero recoil too.

i cannot use any non-sniper rifle with an acog or thermal.

i just hate how much they bounce around with an assault rifle.

it's all about silenced m4 in this game.

cod4 was all about the silenced mp5.

Have you tried the FAL? It has almost no recoil and is pretty strong...unless you have god awful aim like me and can't operate single fire weapons. The F2000 with ACOG I found in single player was pretty much zero recoil too.

the FAL isn't too bad, but if i was gonna use a semi-auto gun with a scope, it'd be the m21.