Modern Warfare 2

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eriathomas

Only 6 more Special Ops on Vet. and only 1 more to get at least one star on. The High Explosive one, where you have to kill 10 Juggernauts with only knives and explosives, is impossible.

It depends on when I get my next big payday. A few weeks ago I got three separate checks in one week and was loving life. This week is only one, and then I dunno how big the 2 I get the week after will be.

(I sub in 3 school districts and have a steady standard job, too. Paychecks are all biweekly, but different weeks.)

I've been trying to figure out if one of the guns from the campaign is in the multiplayer. It's in the mission where you attack Markov's safe house. It's a machine gun with a sniper scope. Not the acog scope but a full on sniper scope with only a single crosshair line going from the bottom of the scope up to the middle. If I remember it's sitting on the floor in the kitchen. If this is in mutli that I would fucking slay with that thing. I killed the fuck out of people in multiplayer with that gun.

I've been trying to figure out if one of the guns from the campaign is in the multiplayer. It's in the mission where you attack Markov's safe house. It's a machine gun with a sniper scope. Not the acog scope but a full on sniper scope with only a single crosshair line going from the bottom of the scope up to the middle. If I remember it's sitting on the floor in the kitchen. If this is in mutli that I would fucking slay with that thing. I killed the fuck out of people in multiplayer with that gun.

The gun is probably in the multiplayer but not the scope or configuration. If you notice all the guns in the single player are called like SCARSOAPMOD or some variation of a weapon that you can't recreate for online matches.

The gun is probably in the multiplayer but not the scope or configuration. If you notice all the guns in the single player are called like SCARSOAPMOD or some variation of a weapon that you can't recreate for online matches.

that sucks. i'm pretty sure it was one of the light machine guns with a huge magazine but with almost no recoil and an awesome scope. I recommend everyone play that level with that gun. So much fun. If you go prone next to the table looking towards the side entrance of the house you can destroy everyone coming through that door plus the front door of the house.

that sucks. i'm pretty sure it was one of the light machine guns with a huge magazine but with almost no recoil and an awesome scope. I recommend everyone play that level with that gun. So much fun. If you go prone next to the table looking towards the side entrance of the house you can destroy everyone coming through that door plus the front door of the house.

that was the L86 LSW.

the guns are much easier to manage in single player.

even the 50 cal has little recoil in single player...

Guest eriathomas

Only 3 more Special Ops on Veteran and I'm done with them all. I have at least 1 star on each now, and let me tell you "high explosive" is crazy hard. You have to kill 10 Juggernauts with only explosives and a knife and after you kill the first 2 you get 2-3 at a time and have no time to set up between each.

So I was playing some TDM and I had a pretty shitty game even by my standards...like 5-13 I think was my score, and this dude (who went like 30-3) totally flipped shit when we lost.

So the next game he was on my team again and I purposely got a score of 0-32 to see this guys reaction. Oh my god I think he had an brain anurism via xbox live.

Moral of the story...I lol at people that play MW2 23 hours a day and take it way to seriously. 8-)

I just thought I should tell you guys that.

So I was playing some TDM and I had a pretty shitty game even by my standards...like 5-13 I think was my score, and this dude (who went like 30-3) totally flipped shit when we lost.

So the next game he was on my team again and I purposely got a score of 0-32 to see this guys reaction. Oh my god I think he had an brain anurism via xbox live.

Moral of the story...I lol at people that play MW2 23 hours a day and take it way to seriously. 8-)

I just thought I should tell you guys that.

haha. next time you do this, put your look sensitivity all the way up.

you spin around super fast and people will think you're spin hacking, 1.6 style.

Should I buy the COD Xbox360 thing and for $400 get a harddrive I'll never come close to filling, an extra controller I'll probably never use, and the game, or get the $300 elite holiday pack with a harddrive I'll still probably never fill and some games I'll probably never play and then buy CODMW2 separately?

I'd get the CoD Xbox 360 bundle. Shame you didn't buy it on Monday, Microsoft had an amazing deal on it. (Was $400 for that system bundle, Assassins Creed 2, Dragon Age, and 3 months of Xbox Live)

The hard drive space is nice. I wish I had a larger HDD, but am too cheap to buy a new one. Installing games onto your hard drive makes it run quieter, (usually) faster, and supposedly helps extend the system's life through not constantly spinning discs/overheating. Unfortunately I have a 20gb HDD, so installing my games is pretty much out of the question.

And the second controller, surely you won't always be playing games by yourself. I have 4 controllers, which I never expected to use, but there have been times when all 4 have been used at once. Better safe than sorry, I say.