blink-182 "Dude Ranch" LP re-issue out Jan. 12th

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that anybody cares, but in my opinion...

Both the MTS and Universal pressings sound the same. And they're both pretty bad. The original Cargo pressing is blatantly better than them. And that's not saying a whole lot because it's nothing special.

thanks for the info. i'm probably one of a few people here who actually care about this.

that's interesting that you say that about the Cargo pressing because i thought it sounded pretty thin. do you have the MTS press of Enema of the State? what did you think of that? i actually thought it was a really good sounding pressing.

i think i recall you saying that you had Take Off Your Pants... and you thought it sounded good while i thought that it was pretty terrible sounding.

We were shorted half brown/half orange and brown copies, we have this weird misprint that is super dark half brown and super dark half orange. If you ordered half brown/half orange or solid brown, you MAY be getting this color. Check your e-mails tomorrow for updates on this! I hope that's cool dudes!

If we run out of this weird misprint color, we have orange and black copies available. Everybody will be taken care of, whether it means us giving out free records...I promise I will make everybody happy!!

Guest itsajakie

DAMN i hope i get the misprint!!! i only got brown because its all that was left. SACRIFICE MY COPY AND GIVE IT TO SOMEONE WHO WANTED IT MORE! lol

He basically said if you ordered the orange/brown split or brown copies of this,

you might be getting a misprint color which is basically a super dark orange/brown split.

When they run out of those, they will have orange and black copies to ship to the aforementioned orange/brown split or brown copy buyers.

Atleast that's what I got out of it.

He basically said if you ordered the orange/brown split or brown copies of this,

you might be getting a misprint color which is basically a super dark orange/brown split.

When they run out of those, they will have orange and black copies to ship to the aforementioned orange/brown split or brown copy buyers.

Yes, exactly!

Not that anybody cares, but in my opinion...

Both the MTS and Universal pressings sound the same. And they're both pretty bad. The original Cargo pressing is blatantly better than them. And that's not saying a whole lot because it's nothing special.

thanks for the info. i'm probably one of a few people here who actually care about this.

that's interesting that you say that about the Cargo pressing because i thought it sounded pretty thin. do you have the MTS press of Enema of the State? what did you think of that? i actually thought it was a really good sounding pressing.

i think i recall you saying that you had Take Off Your Pants... and you thought it sounded good while i thought that it was pretty terrible sounding.

Yeah, the Cargo press is nothing special, either. I agree that the MTS Enema press sounds good. I don't have the CDs, I just assumed that the recordings themselves are of different quality levels. And yeah, the Take Off Your Pants LP that I have sounds great. Someone else stated there's two pressings, one is garbage and one isn't. So I guess that's why.

also, i haven't gotten a confirmation OR my records yet. this is THE LAST item i ever pre-order from any shop.

It's already been stated that some of us got our records and never got a confirmation. Hang tight, your records are coming. Also, if you hadn't pre-ordered Dude Ranch, you wouldn't have got one. Shit is sold out, right? Try a bit of patience...RJ is doing great work...but don't expect him to be able to ship out 2,000 records a day. That's absurd.

well...what's absurd is that you thought i was knocking RJ. I HATE PRE-ORDERS. i just decided to go with these two because blink is wicked awesome. so...literally...this IS the LAST pre-order i get into. i'm sorry, i just get aggravated with paying for something that i can't have until two months later. i know it's not rj's fault, and i appreciate him putting out all these records.

it's ok, though. i know taking your own advice can be hard sometimes.

I'm a bit in the same boat. Haven't got a confirmation either and it's true that it's aggravating to a certain degree...but the main thing for me is that I contacted MTS (through their website) waited a week, then PM'd RJ directly...but still no answer. I understand that they are very busy with all those orders...so I will give it some more time before I panic! haha

I'm a bit in the same boat. Haven't got a confirmation either and it's true that it's aggravating to a certain degree...but the main thing for me is that I contacted MTS (through their website) waited a week, then PM'd RJ directly...but still no answer. I understand that they are very busy with all those orders...so I will give it some more time before I panic! haha

What's your name? I'm working on catching up on e-mails tonight, but I'm trying to devote the majority of my days to getting these orders out the door! I have about 100 orders left out of 4,000, which I'm gonna get through tonight! Don't panic! ;)

Yes, exactly!

ok cool! thanks man.

What's your name? I'm working on catching up on e-mails tonight, but I'm trying to devote the majority of my days to getting these orders out the door! I have about 100 orders left out of 4,000, which I'm gonna get through tonight! Don't panic! ;)

Fully understand that you are super busy! That's why I said that I wasn't in a panic just yet! LOL.

My name is Gaetan. I sent you a PM yesterday morning.

Thanks!