Most Overrated Movie

riddle350

You guys are probably gonna pour on the hate, but I have to say Boondock Saints.

I've never seen the flick to be honest, but I watched a doc on the director and the making of it, and that dude is a fucking dick. I wish I could think of the name of it.

PS

You ARE wrong about LOTR.

Guest scriptedrain
You guys are probably gonna pour on the hate, but I have to say Boondock Saints.

I've never seen the flick to be honest, but I watched a doc on the director and the making of it, and that dude is a fucking dick. I wish I could think of the name of it.

PS

Why don't you WALK over here and say that to my face?

- Jeff

PS

The documentary is called Overnight - it's a great watch especially if you know or want to know all the bullshit that went on with that movie...

I can't believe at one point Lorne Michaels called will Ferrell the funniest person he'd ever met. I was like hey asshole remember John Belushi?

Have you seen the cast of SNL lately? I think Lorne may have lost touch...

He lost his touch years ago...I have found that all the recent SNL's are not that funny anymore. They're forcing themselves to be funny.

But going back to the thread topic...I find Will Ferrell has become uber-annoying...ever since Ron Burgundy, he has been doling out characters in that same style and forcing that humor in the movies.

I actually found Stranger Than Fiction to be amusing and humorous. There was levity to the character and funny in realistic terms.

I won't see anything with:

Kevin Costner

Ben Stiller(except Something About Mary)

Halle Berry

Lindsey Lohan

Jane Fonda

J-Lo

Diddy

Eminem

50 Cent (pretty much anything with a "rapper" in it)

Vince Vaughn(except Swingers and Clay Pigeons)

Dane Cook

Jessica Alba

Eva Longoria

Pamela Anderson

Penelope Cruz (I can't understand a word that comes out of her mouth and her face looks like a foot)

Anything with a "Corey" (except Stand By Me...I won't sit through License To Drive, Lost Boys and THE GOONIES{mediocre at best,I saw it when it came out at a drive in} if I can help it)

Patrick Swazye

I am sure there is more.....