Denny's Grand Slam Challenge

pibbals

Guest kissthesharks

I worked at a sports bar with a ton of bros, and we would go to ihop and stuff after work. I always got strawberry banana pancakes, I was called fag and pussy a LOT.

the grandslam is the only thing worth getting at Denny's. hahahaha

The Rockstar Menu has some quality items on it.

I worked at a sports bar with a ton of bros, and we would go to ihop and stuff after work. I always got strawberry banana pancakes, I was called fag and pussy a LOT.

Hahahahah.

i always got the fabulous fruit filled pancakes at denny's and my friends would do the same thing until one of them made the mistake of saying that theres "nothing gay about the meat lovers"

i always got the fabulous fruit filled pancakes at denny's and my friends would do the same thing until one of them made the mistake of saying that theres "nothing gay about the meat lovers"

why does someone associate fruit pancakes with being gay? I never understood that. i'll take a fruit pancake over a regular buttermilk one any day of the week. But i prefer gingerbread and chocolate chip ones over all.

this past saturday, the girlfriend and I were really REALLY hungry so we each got two meals. She got the french toast slam with instead of sausage, she got an additional 2 strips of bacon making it 4 strips and some chicken melt sandwich. I got the french toast slam as well and the grand slamwich. The waitress was shocked that we ate the whole damn thing haha.

this past saturday, the girlfriend and I were really REALLY hungry so we each got two meals. She got the french toast slam with instead of sausage, she got an additional 2 strips of bacon making it 4 strips and some chicken melt sandwich. I got the french toast slam as well and the grand slamwich. The waitress was shocked that we ate the whole damn thing haha.

Take THAT Ethiopia

Take THAT Ethiopia

+1