Henry Rollins - "Frequent Flyer" N. American Tour

jhulud

I wish mine had will call as an option. It's going to be $110 for two tickets if $19 is my only shipping option. I mean, I love Henry Rollins and pretty much everything he's done, but I can't afford that.

Tickets for Kitchener go on sale at ticketmaster Friday at 10 am. I estimate each ticket costing $45 including service charges and ticketmaster doesn't charge for shipping.

Thanks! I got an email back saying that $19 was the only option from Henry's site. To hell with that.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets for Kitchener go on sale at ticketmaster Friday at 10 am. I estimate each ticket costing $45 including service charges and ticketmaster doesn't charge for shipping.

Thanks! I got an email back saying that $19 was the only option from Henry's site. To hell with that.

Hey man, do you happen to be driving to the show from Guelph? If so would my girlfriend and I perhaps be able to hitch a ride with you? We can cover gas. If not that's cool, just thought I'd check since there isn't a bus going back to Guelph late enough that night.

• 2 months later...

just got home from this Show, excellent show. The Print/Poster for this tour is really really nice. Onsale for $25 at the shows and Pre-Signed by Henry. My friend that I went to the show with drove Henry around Birmingham today to a couple of different YMCA's to workout this morning, he was pretty damn excited about too.

just got home from this Show, excellent show. The Print/Poster for this tour is really really nice. Onsale for $25 at the shows and Pre-Signed by Henry. My friend that I went to the show with drove Henry around Birmingham today to a couple of different YMCA's to workout this morning, he was pretty damn excited about too.

you drove to ATL for it? Wish I had gone, but I had a hockey game last night and that shit's too expensive to be skipping games.

you drove to ATL for it? Wish I had gone, but I had a hockey game last night and that shit's too expensive to be skipping games.

Naw, Birmingham...i don't like ATL

Some more dates just got posted for the May/June time

Fri., May 14 Minneapolis, MN Pantages Theatre

Sat., May 15 Davenport, IA Capitol Theater

Sun., May 16 Brandon, SD Brandon Performing Arts Center

Tue., May 18 Boulder, CO Boulder Theater

Wed., May 19 Billings, MT Babcock Theatre

Fri., May 21 Edmonton, AB Winspear Centre

Sat., May 22 Calgary, AB Jack Singer Concert Hall

Sun., May 23 Kelowna, BC Community Theatre

Mon., May 24 Victoria, BC McPherson Playhouse

Tue., May 25 Vancouver, BC The Centre For Performing Arts

Thu., May 27 Seattle, WA Moore Theatre

Fri., May 28 Bellingham, WA The Nightlight

Sat., May 29 Portland, ORAladdin Theater

Sun., May 30 Eugene, OR McDonald Theatre

Tue., June 1 Great Pass, Pass. Rogue Theatre

Wed., June 2 Reno, NV Grand Sierra Resort Theatre

Thu., June 3 Sacramento, CA Crest Theatre

Fri., June 4 Fresno, CA Tower Theater

Sat., June 5 Santa Cruz, CA Rio Theatre

Sun., June 6 San Luis Obispo, CA Downtown Brew

Tue., June 8 San Francisco, CA Herbst Theater

Fri., June 11 Los Angeles, CA Largo

Sat., June 12 Los Angeles, CA Largo

Got my SF TiX!

Presale password is flyer in case anyone wants it.

• 2 weeks later...