Brand New - The Devil and God...

tgparn

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. Instead they're dicking about with Twitter messages like "Canceled. Don't believe it."

Instead of telling us why Interpunk is saying it's "canceled" and why we shouldn't believe it.

I think we deserve info for putting up with bullshit delays for 3 months,

and getting it cancelled a month before release.

They piss me off so much, man. They're so inconsistent and lame.

even if Triple Crown is still doing it as originally intended it doesn't matter for everyone who ordered through interpunk because they already cancelled everyone's order and gave refunds where necessary.

I'm going to be pissed if people through other outlets still end up getting it. I just think it'll end up being a complete pushback but not exactly "canceled". I think Interpunk may have a policy on these sorts of delays...thus all the refunds.

I have a strange feeling I know who is putting it out, but I could definitely be wrong.

i know :-X the one perk of my job, snooping around our repertoire management system :)

I used to do that ALL THE TIME when I worked at Nintendo. I nearly shit myself when I read about Chrono Trigger DS a good six months before it was even announced.

Anyone wondering about your pre-order through us, I wrote a little note about what's going on our end and its on the front page - nerdalertrecords.com. Basically, we're holding off canceling our pre-orders because we got conflicting info today that needs clarification that won't happen until Monday.

Interpunk did say they would try to get enough copies to meet the pre-orders so they probably have a good estimate on what they need to reserve.

yeah unless that new deluxe biz happens elsewhere i'll be reordering from interpunk. they were really classy about this business...i appreciated the straightforward email.

Guest kissthesharks
Interpunk did say they would try to get enough copies to meet the pre-orders so they probably have a good estimate on what they need to reserve.

yeah unless that new deluxe biz happens elsewhere i'll be reordering from interpunk. they were really classy about this business...i appreciated the straightforward email.

So are you or are you not going to beat some ass on a train?