Pictures of your job

Edish.com, eh? Have you ever come across any Campbell's soup bowls that are dated from about 10 years ago? Like, they're white and have a red logo on them with two kids eating soup, and I believe it has the year 1996 on it or something, too. Kind of a bizarre request, but I'd love to get any you could find.

I actually have one and can send you a pic if you care.

Edish.com, eh? Have you ever come across any Campbell's soup bowls that are dated from about 10 years ago? Like, they're white and have a red logo on them with two kids eating soup, and I believe it has the year 1996 on it or something, too. Kind of a bizarre request, but I'd love to get any you could find.

Dude...i know exactly what your talking about ill PM you tomorrow w/ prices

Dude...i know exactly what your talking about ill PM you tomorrow w/ prices

Fucking seriously? Amazing! If you can send a picture, too, so I can make sure it's the right one, that would be the greatest.

The Skiba picture is from an issue of Alt. Press. The Schrute picture came from Spin I think, I could be wrong. I'm about to add a Jim and Pam picture from Entertainment magazine.

I've also added a Finding Nemo Pez Despender and a few more concert tickets that I had in my wallet to the mess.

I earned the Schrute Buck for defeating a squirrel in the parking lot, then getting it stuffed and displaying it in the entrance way, heh.

Not pictured to the right is a Horse the Band picture of the Pizza EP and a Pittsburgh Pirate's calendar.

The Skiba picture is from an issue of Alt. Press. The Schrute picture came from Spin I think, I could be wrong. I'm about to add a Jim and Pam picture from Entertainment magazine.

I've also added a Finding Nemo Pez Despender and a few more concert tickets that I had in my wallet to the mess.

I earned the Schrute Buck for defeating a squirrel in the parking lot, then getting it stuffed and displaying it in the entrance way, heh.

Not pictured to the right is a Horse the Band picture of the Pizza EP and a Pittsburgh Pirate's calendar.

Where do u keep the TPS reports?

Where do u keep the TPS reports?

TPS reports are for foolz. I'm in IT (assistant network administrator). I read peoples e-mails and surf VC all day, jkzzz.