Happy Columbus Day!

Guest falloutcollapse

Yeah I'm glad someone let us know on Friday that the shuttle that goes from Downtown to my office did not run today. I start work at 8 so I wasn't late, but I was at the stop at 6:00 (because I take the 6:10 shuttle to work to hit the gym at my office for an hour, the next shuttle is at like 7:00). Fucking sat at the stop for like an hour before I got fed up and grabbed the real bus. Shitty part was that I had no fucking cash, so I went to the ATM and got a $20. Then I had to spend 20 minutes trying to find a god damned change machine cause the bus is $1.50 I got the $20 changed to 4 $5 bills then one $5 into 5 $1 coins. Then could not find anything or anyone to give me 4 quarters, and I couldn't use the BART machine to make the change like every sign tells me to and why.... because it only makes change from Dollar Bills and not dollar change. I ended up eating the extra 50 cents because had I waited any longer, I'd have been really late to work

Guest falloutcollapse
Yeah I'm glad someone let us know on Friday that the shuttle that goes from Downtown to my office did not run today. I start work at 8 so I wasn't late, but I was at the stop at 6:00 (because I take the 6:10 shuttle to work to hit the gym at my office for an hour, the next shuttle is at like 7:00). Fucking sat at the stop for like an hour before I got fed up and grabbed the real bus. Shitty part was that I had no fucking cash, so I went to the ATM and got a $20. Then I had to spend 20 minutes trying to find a god damned change machine cause the bus is $1.50 I got the $20 changed to 4 $5 bills then one $5 into 5 $1 coins. Then could not find anything or anyone to give me 4 quarters, and I couldn't use the BART machine to make the change like every sign tells me to and why.... because it only makes change from Dollar Bills and not dollar change.

columbus ruined your day. bummer.

Guest falloutcollapse
weak, no mail. :P

i'd be mad if i was expecting something this week. i have 3 large orders out, all from virgil, but i have to wait until he gets all the preorders in and recieves my money order. i sent that thing out 3 weeks ago, i'm getting really pissed off.

Guest falloutcollapse
Can someone remind me why we celebrate some douche bag who killed, raped, and stole from people?

president benjamin harrison said to!