Congrats to Eric I Heart U.

El Congradulatorios!

I guess Eric is going to silk screen his own wedding invitations and have a wedding press of an OP!!! record.

I'll do that! ha!

ok...he has to get married at the Fest 9.

Every guy should wear a silk screened tuxedo t shirt, and girls would have to have a silk screened shirt of some kind too...so have it so that you pay $10 to get into the wedding/show, and you get a shirt and then a band plays...I think this is a fantastic idea. that way his wedding present from everyone attending is the door fee...

El Congradulatorios!

I guess Eric is going to silk screen his own wedding invitations and have a wedding press of an OP!!! record.

I'll do that! ha!

Every guy should wear a silk screened tuxedo t shirt, and girls would have to have a silk screened shirt of some kind too...so have it so that you pay $10 to get into the wedding/show, and you get a shirt and then a band plays...I think this is a fantastic idea. that way his wedding present from everyone attending is the door fee...

julie and i had a seperate wedding ceremony for our friends and a had a show/party at a decent sized venue... it was pretty amazing... the club gave us a couple hundred bucks (it was free admission if you were over 21) and we had like 600+ people show up.... the priest even stage dove after the ceremony :)

and then you do the small lame one for the family afterwards :)

I'll do that! ha!

julie and i had a seperate wedding ceremony for our friends and a had a show/party at a decent sized venue... it was pretty amazing... the club gave us a couple hundred bucks (it was free admission if you were over 21) and we had like 600+ people show up.... the priest even stage dove after the ceremony :)

We had a big wedding (200 people + Eric) and then a little reception where various friends made us a bunch of cakes (dinosaur cake, monster cake, devils/angel food cake with bourbon sauce drizzle, etc) so we could save money.

That evening we had the fun reception at our local bar with a roast pig (a friend cooked it for us as a wedding gift, shit took 8 hours and was so tender) and karaoke. Eric and Val made us a shit ton of koozies to give to our friends upon my wife's request. They said "moat ogre" and "swamp witch" on them, my wife and I's nicknames for each other.

Weddings are fun if you make them fun.

El Congradulatorios!

I'll do that! ha!

This. We could get Green Man ordained as a minister and he could give the ceremony.

I'll do that! ha!

that show fucking ruled, i had so much fun playing at it.