So no announcement?

ajxd

I'm pretty sure no one is retarded in this thread because they are eagerly awaiting the release of this album. I did not add to the last thread so this is my addition to the topic. The fact that the album went on pre-sale after years of high hopes, only to be cancelled is truly heart-breaking and I get that. Then, once it is cancelled, someone says "expect an announcement next week!" I was wondering when it will be announced too. I'm not crying about it. I'm not a retard for even saying this. The baby picture was a nice response to this thread, it made me laugh. Pretty much summed this whole issue up with one response.

I'm pretty sure no one is retarded in this thread because they are eagerly awaiting the release of this album. I did not add to the last thread so this is my addition to the topic. The fact that the album went on pre-sale after years of high hopes, only to be cancelled is truly heart-breaking and I get that. Then, once it is cancelled, someone says "expect an announcement next week!" I was wondering when it will be announced too. I'm not crying about it. I'm not a retard for even saying this. The baby picture was a nice response to this thread, it made me laugh. Pretty much summed this whole issue up with one response.

this. TDAG an amazing album that a ton of people love so I can see why the elitists on this board are getting annoyed. It's like being a brand new fan is a bad thing on here...I've never gotten shit for it in real life...here I get it in spades. Let us have our piss party over it...you guys would do the same if it was your shit on preorder that got canceled less than a month from release. In addition to that, for an album that wasn't even going to be pressed to begin with...it's a pretty BFD for a lot of us.

If you don't want to hear the bitching, don't click the thread.