BRAND NEW "DEVIL AND GOD" 180G 2XLP - OUT 03.16

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for some reason i have the feeling he made that account to say that comment and never post again.

says the flipper with a whopping 36 posts. do us all a favor and stay over at the absolutepunk boards with the rest of the losers, where you have a head shaking 22,000 posts and pretty much flat out admitted youre buying copies to flip.

http://absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=1494901

for some reason i have the feeling he made that account to say that comment and never post again.

says the flipper with a whopping 36 posts. do us all a favor and stay over at the absolutepunk boards with the rest of the losers, where you have a head shaking 22,000 posts and pretty much flat out admitted youre buying copies to flip.

LOL! You sir, are god...

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':whlva3a6]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':whlva3a6]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

AWESOME. Early contender for Best New User Of 2010.

[image]

lol.

[image]

...amazing.

hahahahhaa

i said i was thinking about it, not that i flip records. see how i was posting about selling my one copy of deja entendu. i'm buying this album because it's the only brand new album i still enjoy. and if people who post at absolutepunk are losers what are you for lurking there?

i said i was thinking about it, not that i flip records. see how i was posting about selling my one copy of deja entendu. i'm buying this album because it's the only brand new album i still enjoy. and if people who post at absolutepunk are losers what are you for lurking there?

and yet you still bought Daisy. hmmmmm. and haven't attempted to sell it yet. most likely because you can't flip it for a big profit yet. flippers and their lame attempts to rationalize their flipping behavior. then i take the loser thing back. people who post on absolutepunk are idiots and/or asshole flippers, either way they don't deserve to buy records because they take them out of the hands of people who truly deserve them. since you don't seem to collect variants why would you even contemplate buying two copies of any record?

[image]

still rather disappointed that this is US only. Damn i want that white/black marble

how much is shipping to you? if you paypal me money for the record + shipping to Aus I'll get you one.

shipping costs seem to vary a bunch but from VC it is around $17 or so i believe. It probably varies depending on where in the US you are sending it from.

and yet you still bought Daisy. hmmmmm. and haven't attempted to sell it yet. most likely because you can't flip it for a big profit yet. flippers and their lame attempts to rationalize their flipping behavior. then i take the loser thing back. people who post on absolutepunk are idiots and/or asshole flippers, either way they don't deserve to buy records because they take them out of the hands of people who truly deserve them. since you don't seem to collect variants why would you even contemplate buying two copies of any record?

i pre-ordered daisy hoping it was going to be more like TDAG but i didn't end up enjoying it as much. and of course i wouldn't sell it, i'm selling deja entendu because i need money and daisy would get me almost none. and i don't deserve to own music because i sold a record? now you just sound ignorant. and maybe i would want multiple copies because these are going to be gone fast and it will be steep to get them afterwords. you jump to conclusions when you have no idea what a person is thinking and expect me to just shut up and say i'm a flipper? fuck that, i've sold two records in my life and i've been collecting for a few years now.

and maybe i would want multiple copies because these are going to be gone fast and it will be steep to get them afterwords.

This is where you lost me. Why buy multiple copies if they're steep to get afterwards? Why not just get one copy then, if your intentions aren't to flip them?

i pre-ordered daisy hoping it was going to be more like TDAG but i didn't end up enjoying it as much. and of course i wouldn't sell it, i'm selling deja entendu because i need money and daisy would get me almost none. and i don't deserve to own music because i sold a record? now you just sound ignorant. and maybe i would want multiple copies because these are going to be gone fast and it will be steep to get them afterwords. you jump to conclusions when you have no idea what a person is thinking and expect me to just shut up and say i'm a flipper? fuck that, i've sold two records in my life and i've been collecting for a few years now.

[image]

so you pre-ordered Daisy, which came out on vinyl well after the CD and digital version was released, even though you don't enjoy as much as the devil and god? why the hell buy it then??? i jump to conclusions because i know you're a flipper. i'm pretty sure you listed deja with a $50 starting bid, a flipper tendency. and again, why do you need multiple copies of the devil and god? why even think about buying multiple copies. this is exactly why you dont deserve to buy, let alone own a record. you have offered no proof that you're not a flipper. if you need money so bad selling Daisy just to break even and getting your money back would be something to shoot for, if you're in need of money so bad. plus you have 2 TWO 2 TWO copies of the MTS 180g version of Dude Ranch coming in. why? shut up flipper. you lose.

so you pre-ordered Daisy, which came out on vinyl well after the CD and digital version was released, even though you don't enjoy as much as the devil and god? why the hell buy it then??? i jump to conclusions because i know you're a flipper. i'm pretty sure you listed deja with a $50 starting bid, a flipper tendency. and again, why do you need multiple copies of the devil and god? why even think about buying multiple copies. this is exactly why you dont deserve to buy, let alone own a record. you have offered no proof that you're not a flipper. if you need money so bad selling Daisy just to break even and getting your money back would be something to shoot for, if you're in need of money so bad. plus you have 2 TWO 2 TWO copies of the MTS 180g version of Dude Ranch coming in. why? shut up flipper. you lose.

jumping to conclusions AGAIN, the preorder for daisy was up way before the album was released or even leaked. and i boguht two copies of dude ranch because i had every intention of selling one at price to someone overseas, which i posted in the blink-182 thread on absolutepunk. no definite deals were made yet, as i don't even have the record but it is not going on ebay or being sold for more than standard price. and listing it with $50 isn't a "flipper tendency", it's common sense. i've seen what they go for so what's the point in starting it cheaper if it's just going to go up to that price anyway? and do i really have to justify not selling daisy? they're still for sale, who the hell would buy it so i could "break even" when they can get it cheaper new at their fucking hot topic. plenty of people buy multiple variations of their favorite albums, just because i haven't done this for another record doesn't mean i can't start now? i haven't really had a good opportunity to buy all the variants of any of my favorite albums until this preorder. i don't even know why i'm justifying myself to an ignorant lurker called "downwithflippers" why don't you go bug that guy who admitted to buying 37 copies of EOTS? SHUT UP