BRAND NEW "DEVIL AND GOD" 180G 2XLP - OUT 03.16

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lacesout

glad this is pushed back, i wouldn't have been able to afford it tomorrow.

i will most likely order the b&w marble from MTS to avoid missing a copy altogether, and possibly pick up the TC version from a store if the art is worth it.

anybody know which retailers will be carrying which pressing?

Everyone seems to be making this way more complicated than it needs to be.

Triple Crown has a version limited to 5000 on regular white vinyl. A pre-order went up and apparently Triple Crown sold out of the copies in their store and Im sure they will be available in record stores and online retailers soon.

MTS has their own version on multiple colors that I think are all limited to 500 each and have deluxe packaging and the pre-order will be up in a few weeks. The MTS version will also be available at Hot Topic on an exclusive color.

Everyone seems to be making this way more complicated than it needs to be.

Triple Crown has a version limited to 5000 on regular white vinyl. A pre-order went up and apparently Triple Crown sold out of the copies in their store and Im sure they will be available in record stores and online retailers soon.

MTS has their own version on multiple colors that I think are all limited to 500 each and have deluxe packaging and the pre-order will be up in a few weeks. The MTS version will also be available at Hot Topic on an exclusive color.

So HT will have the AFS version but it WON'T be white? So there are 6 different kinds.

gtfo

Great, I'm sure I sound dumb, but in the original post there are 5 different colors (I am referring to the AFS version) and it says the "White" copy is sold in select distributors. Is this "Select Distributor" Hot Topic? Or is there a 6th color that AFS is releasing. Not asking about the Triple Crown version. Someone clear this up. Ha... so much! But for the record I haven't been this Nervous/excited for a pre order in forever. There is so much to it.

Oh and also... MTS is not releasing this. Same owner, but still... 2 different labels.