BRAND NEW "DEVIL AND GOD" 180G 2XLP - OUT 03.16

Wait, so is Triple Crown still putting out their own version of this?
Yes:

Triple Crown - new artwork, normal vinyl weight, 5,000 on white vinyl - available for pre-order now

Academy Fight Song - CD artwork, 180 gram vinyl weight, handful of new colors - available for pre-order in 3 weeks

Sorry for the confusion!

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry dudes, it was an extremely tough choice to do this...but we felt it the right thing to do...

Our release will be comprised of two 180 gram LPs housed in an extra heavy gatefold jacket, with black flood printing inside each pocket, and a combination of matte and spot gloss finishes on the front and back covers. The LPs will be in thick solid black innersleeves as well, a finished package that will look both beautiful and super sharp.

So I'm guessing black is one of the colors, what's the other?

Still /500 each?

Will there be a second press?

i think he means there will be 2X12 lps not just 2 colors

dont get me wrong when i say this because i think MTS did a nice job on EOTS but between this and the blink 182 lps, whats the deal with these both being released by separate entities at vritually the exact same time? i guess seeing as how i really don't care about variants it shouldnt matter but what happened to just one label doing a release?

Yes:

Triple Crown - new artwork, normal vinyl weight, 5,000 on white vinyl - available for pre-order now

Academy Fight Song - CD artwork, 180 gram vinyl weight, handful of new colors - available for pre-order in 3 weeks

Sorry for the confusion!

new colors for your version aside from the ones that were initially announced?

Yes:

Sorry for the confusion!

How did I miss this? I must be blind...

im confused, i just bought this and paid 17 for the LP to 7 to ship = 24? where are people getting 11 dollars from?

Just depends on where you live. I live in LA and it said $11.55 to ship one LP. Glad to find out there are 5000 of these tho, should be pretty easy to find in a store soon and not have to pay the ridiculous shipping prices.