BRAND NEW "DEVIL AND GOD" 180G 2XLP - OUT 03.16

and maybe i would want multiple copies because these are going to be gone fast and it will be steep to get them afterwords.

This is where you lost me. Why buy multiple copies if they're steep to get afterwards? Why not just get one copy then, if your intentions aren't to flip them?

because, if i decided that i wanted all the variations of the album it would be way too expensive to buy them all any time after this preorder. but like i've stated many times, i'm short on money. thus my post that apparently eludes to me being a flipper.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and yet you still bought Daisy. hmmmmm. and haven't attempted to sell it yet. most likely because you can't flip it for a big profit yet. flippers and their lame attempts to rationalize their flipping behavior. then i take the loser thing back. people who post on absolutepunk are idiots and/or asshole flippers, either way they don't deserve to buy records because they take them out of the hands of people who truly deserve them. since you don't seem to collect variants why would you even contemplate buying two copies of any record?

i pre-ordered daisy hoping it was going to be more like TDAG but i didn't end up enjoying it as much. and of course i wouldn't sell it, i'm selling deja entendu because i need money and daisy would get me almost none. and i don't deserve to own music because i sold a record? now you just sound ignorant. and maybe i would want multiple copies because these are going to be gone fast and it will be steep to get them afterwords. you jump to conclusions when you have no idea what a person is thinking and expect me to just shut up and say i'm a flipper? fuck that, i've sold two records in my life and i've been collecting for a few years now.

how about you just quit trying to rationalize it and admit that you want to make money. i know a shitload of people on here do it, even if they don't openly say it.

such lame and bullshit excuses. all i'm hearing is blah blah blah. you've still offered NO reason as to why people shouldn't consider you a flipper, just pile after pile of steaming horse shit. coming in here and constantly defending yourself makes you look desperate. and if you have been collecting vinyl for years now, you've had plenty of chances to collect every variant of a record for majority of albums and 7" in your "collection", it's just that many of them aren't flippable. i really suggest you stick with your 22,000 post count on absolutepunk because people over there will be more tolerable of you're asshole flipping antics. just don't make a new thread here when you try to flip your copy of Beggars.

i pre-ordered daisy hoping it was going to be more like TDAG but i didn't end up enjoying it as much. and of course i wouldn't sell it, i'm selling deja entendu because i need money and daisy would get me almost none. and i don't deserve to own music because i sold a record? now you just sound ignorant. and maybe i would want multiple copies because these are going to be gone fast and it will be steep to get them afterwords. you jump to conclusions when you have no idea what a person is thinking and expect me to just shut up and say i'm a flipper? fuck that, i've sold two records in my life and i've been collecting for a few years now.

how about you just quit trying to rationalize it and admit that you want to make money. i know a shitload of people on here do it, even if they don't openly say it.

which is exactly why i'm selling deja entendu, because i need money. have i not made that obvious?

fuck i've only been a member here for like 5 months and i've seen this same argument a million fucking times. no one will ever win it!

but yeah, i hope this isn't too pricey because i really want it but i'm not exactly rolling in dough. i'll probably get it regardless though haha.

Dude Bro Man Guy Sir -- you have to get this LP haha -- I'm also not doing too well on the wallet size, but this is such an amazing album and just the thought of it hypnotically spinning brings a chill up my spine. The first week of march I'm sending out flyers to my neighbors letting them know to expect a lot of loud noises due to heavy vibrations, whispers, screams, and a possible broken window or two from intense air-guitarring. (Air-guitarring is not a word, but I doubt they'll have a Webster's dictionary by their side).

The End.

Guest adam526

which is exactly why i'm selling deja entendu, because i need money. have i not made that obvious?

You can type and dance at the same time?

This thread sucks now, and is just going to get worse once the PO goes up and everyone whips their dicks out again to compare what colors they got. Buy the album if you want to listen to it, or if you want to flip it, or if you want to frame it, or if you want to use it like clay pigeons. No fucking difference. No one deserves to own it any more than anyone else based on intent.