BRAND NEW "DEVIL AND GOD" 180G 2XLP - OUT 03.16

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, let me get this straight. RJ runs both Academy Fight Song and Mightier than Sword? And in the past year he's released Blink 182's Enema, repressed Dude Ranch, is planning on releasing Juliana Theory and the repress of the Ataris? That's god damned impressive! You guys also did Four Year Strong too, correct? Man oh man lol, I'm blown away by the amount of not only high profile, but high demanded stuff in such a short amount of time. Will be ordering.

So, let me get this straight. RJ runs both Academy Fight Song and Mightier than Sword? And in the past year he's released Blink 182's Enema, repressed Dude Ranch, is planning on releasing Juliana Theory and the repress of the Ataris? That's god damned impressive! You guys also did Four Year Strong too, correct? Man oh man lol, I'm blown away by the amount of not only high profile, but high demanded stuff in such a short amount of time. Will be ordering.

Not to mention Copeland's Beneath Medicine Tree and Kevin Devine's Brother's Blood.

My thoughts on this whole thing:

First off I'd like to say I think its cool as fuck (And pretty impressive) that this dude runs two labels and is repressing all these amazing records not to mention that they are all limited and all that good stuff. But,.I know I will miss out on this record just like I did with Enema. Not that this release is anywhere near as large as Enema (Or as good) but I think its safe to say this will sell out just like that one did. I felt a lot safer when I had a pre ordered copy from interpunk. But then again I am stoked to see 5 colors of this record, and I will be at my computer pre ordering them right when they go up. :)

Ps: Repress some Movielife records dude. Would be pretty sweet.

Not to mention Copeland's Beneath Medicine Tree and Kevin Devine's Brother's Blood.

AFS has pressed a few Kevin Devine records, "brother's blood 2xLP, "another bag of bones" 7", and "put your ghosts to rest" 2xLP.

And RJ screened some pretty rad tour posters for KD's tour last year.

AFS has pressed a few Kevin Devine records, "brother's blood 2xLP, "another bag of bones" 7", and "put your ghosts to rest" 2xLP.

And RJ screened some pretty rad tour posters for KD's tour last year.

Lol, that's ridiculous. Keep on releasing more good stuff dude!

^and lyrics???? and a different cover????

i'm wondering if the cover art will be the same as the CD version or if it will be the promo picture which is used in the first post. pretty much the same thing except the title of the album in the black bar at the bottom.

same cover art as the CD, WITHOUT that text at the bottom.

i'm wondering if the cover art will be the same as the CD version or if it will be the promo picture which is used in the first post. pretty much the same thing except the title of the album in the black bar at the bottom.

awesome

not that it was a deal-breaker, but im glad to hear this. can't wait!