BRAND NEW "DEVIL AND GOD" 180G 2XLP - OUT 03.16

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is one of those albums i'd love to just put on and lay down to listen to, but if its a double LP then i guess i can't. i wish my record player was an arm's reach from where i lay down haha.

this is why i'm glad i have an old school player and i can stack records and then the next one drops and plays on. its come in handy many a sleepless night.

I'm to the point where I could give a damn about color. I just want a copy! haha

i agree here.

Even if these sell out, isnt there another label putting these out in the near future?

I'd guess MTS will announce a 2nd press right after the 1st sells out similarly to what they did for the blink LP

Yes, let's all bash MTS for trying to get the LP that sold out

in a ridiculous amount of time into everyone's hands that wanted one.

Guest adam526

I'd guess MTS will announce a 2nd press right after the 1st sells out similarly to what they did for the blink LP

Wasn't bashing anyone, in the slightest bit.

it wasnt a bash, i was just explaining what I think will happen

This is the band's version of the release. We are doing a separate version that will be 180 gram deluxe, etc.

This is the band's version of the release. We are doing a separate version that will be 180 gram deluxe, etc.

Just so I understand correctly there are 2 different white pressings?

"This release comes in gatefold packaging printed on White Vinyl with Lyric Sheet."

Now that has me chuckling...

"This release comes in gatefold packaging printed on White Vinyl with Lyric Sheet."

lol

So, how is this release different than the AFS release?

the AFS one is 4 colors, all 180gram deluxe packaging.

which if you have ever bought some triple crown vinyl their packaging has been less than steller (see the artwork on ATAL into the flood)

lol

The release that was continually delayed and cancelled by Interpunk was the one the band has been working on since this past September.

We are doing a special version of the release that is more deluxe, and all on 180 gram vinyl.

There will be 2 versions on white, but our release will have the original CD artwork, whereas the band's version will have new artwork. So you'll easily be able to tell the difference between the 2 white pressings.

lol

The release that was continually delayed and cancelled by Interpunk was the one the band has been working on since this past September.

We are doing a special version of the release that is more deluxe, and all on 180 gram vinyl.

There will be 2 versions on white, but our release will have the original CD artwork, whereas the band's version will have new artwork. So you'll easily be able to tell the difference between the 2 white pressings.

Mmk thanks. I ordered from there because I want to own both pressings but I'm still getting a copy or two from AFS. Thanks dude.