HOT TOPIC CLEARANCE VINYL THREAD - UPDATED 12/6/11

shit I just made a visit to hot topic today to pick up the new owth so I didnt have pay shipping.... can we get a list of the stuff? I have gotten over the "im too cool and elite for hot topic" and would like to buy cheap shit

Everything that has been put on clearance since January is listed in my original post of this thread.

http://community.hottopic.com/email/062310_htplus1_clearance_printnow_printpage.html?roi=echo4-9162381101-7652289-f786afc9baddd542c39fa181aa842abf&cm_mmc=BH-_-May-_-HT+1+Clearance-_-Print

Looks Like Hot Topic doesn't really change their coupon links, I just changed the day from 051410 to 062310 and got the coupon to work. The link is for the current coupon.

http://community.hottopic.com/email/062310_htplus1_clearance_printnow_printpage.html?roi=echo4-9162381101-7652289-f786afc9baddd542c39fa181aa842abf&cm_mmc=BH-_-May-_-HT+1+Clearance-_-Print

Looks Like Hot Topic doesn't really change their coupon links, I just changed the day from 051410 to 062310 and got the coupon to work. The link is for the current coupon.

nice work

nice work

...and, Thank you so much for posting this! I'll be heading to my Hot Topic tomorrow :)

Picked up:

Evergreen Terrace - Blow Chunks 7" - .98

Lucero - Nobody's Darling LP - 2.99

Austin Lucas - Somebody Loves You LP - $2.99

North Lincoln - Midwestern Blood LP - $2.49

BYO - Let Them Know - $12.49

Ramones - Mania -$8.99(not clearance)

Dominate 2 DVD - $2.49

Total spent: $31

@enjoyadrian: if he doesn't have you covered on the BYO, i'll grab a copy at my HT for you. was just there and they had it.

my hot topic doesn't have much vinyl at all. i got the twilight: new moon soundtrack for $6 though. i fucking hate twilight, but i dig that soundtrack. i felt like such a dumbass getting it but whatever.

this is a long shot, but can someone help me out and pick up one of those byo boxsets for me?

if neither of the above 2 help you out, hit me up. i grabbed an extra one a couple months ago for a friend as a gift, and before i had a chance to give it to him, i was at his house and saw he already had a copy of it :(

@enjoyadrian: if he doesn't have you covered on the BYO, i'll grab a copy at my HT for you. was just there and they had it.

my hot topic doesn't have much vinyl at all. i got the twilight: new moon soundtrack for $6 though. i fucking hate twilight, but i dig that soundtrack. i felt like such a dumbass getting it but whatever.

Yeah, I almost bought that Twilight soundtrack because it looked pretty sweet, but I couldn't envision myself taking it up to the counter and seriously buying it.

Yeah, I almost bought that Twilight soundtrack because it looked pretty sweet, but I couldn't envision myself taking it up to the counter and seriously buying it.

yeah, i definitely died a little inside, but its alright. the coast was clear, and the girl working there understood haha.

The KC area HT stores don't have squat. I hit all three (Oak Park, Legends, Great Mall), and ended spending the most at the one in Topeka. That store has an AMAZING selection. It was worth the 45 minute drive, and the sunburn currently making my left arm a screaming misery.

I got a copy of that sunn o))) live album, and it is BOSS.