Pretentious Hipster Indie Girls...

corbet

I love when these girls come into the store with their boyfriends and they talk down to them in front of me. The balance of hipster-ness is automatically tipped in my favor because of which side of the counter I'm on.

I'm naturally a little flirty with people, so all of these dudes probably hate me. I'm engaged!

Best thing I ever did was start dating outside of "the scene". So much less drama. My friend and I made a list last year one drunken night at a bar. It mainly consisted of calling out all the things we couldn't stand anymore

Must be a Minnesota Twins Fan or be willing to go to Twins games

Have a college Degree

Be able to support herself (not living off parents, trust fund, settlement, school loan money, etc)

Over 25 years old (the crazy USUALLY starts to dissipate at 25)

not tatted up (usually a sign of crazy. Not always, but we'd had bad bad luck when we wrote this)

Not on meds for psychological illnesses. (depression, etc). We both had just gotten out of relationships with nutzos.

There was some other stuff about liking to camp, etc too.

basically, stay away from scene girls, especially with tats and on crazy meds. Life is much better.