jake bannon(converge) print info.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$35 for a nice limited edition piece of art is nothin. and actually, jake is probably getting to the point where he could charge much more if he wanted since others (not myself) are willing to pay much more than that to have his work. im still bitter about not having a jane doe print but i gotta say, im glad he keeps prices relatively low for what it is.

Those look awesome, but seeing how much I've spent on Converge prints I think I'll let this one go...

???

I was lucky enough to be on the computer at the right time to snag the No Heroes AND rejected Jane Doe, but framing costed me a small fortune. That, and I started buying records again (hence me being back on here)!

Guest nickman
www.americanframe.com is great for doing it online, that's where i got my jane doe framed and plan to do a lot more when i get the money. cost me less than $100 including shipping (it was only so expensive since it included the plexiglass + mat board, so it all had to be shipped flat). just make sure you've got your measurements right and it's a piece of cake. fuck michaels and all those other places.