FEST 6/BOARDIE MEET-UP PIXXX

I just posted photos from day one of the Fest 6 -- more coming from days 2 and 3 later this week, but you can see the Swellers, the Valley Arena, O Pioneers!!! and BTMI! here:

http://www.myspace.com/colorsofinsomnia

(check the blog)

Also, look at these sexy, out-of-focus motherfuckers:

[image]

L-R: xjustinxschwierx, aarondanger, Ben, scottheisel, kirbypuckett

Lastly, there are some downright evil people on here -- I lost a dozen karma points over the weekend, and I wasn't even posting! Someone has way too much free time on their hands (unless it was you doing it from your cell phone, Aaron -- don't make me through you out of the minivan again).

I just posted photos from day one of the Fest 6 -- more coming from days 2 and 3 later this week, but you can see the Swellers, the Valley Arena, O Pioneers!!! and BTMI! here:

http://www.myspace.com/colorsofinsomnia

(check the blog)

Also, look at these sexy, out-of-focus motherfuckers:

[image]

L-R: xjustinxschwierx, aarondanger, Ben, scottheisel, kirbypuckett

Lastly, there are some downright evil people on here -- I lost a dozen karma points over the weekend, and I wasn't even posting! Someone has way too much free time on their hands (unless it was you doing it from your cell phone, Aaron -- don't make me through you out of the minivan again).

[image]

so now that i see the picture i saw ben like 10 times. it seems like he was always around, i even mentioned to my girlfriend that you looked familar but i couldn't put my finger on where i knew you from. That sucks. Oh well.

I only got to meet Eric the red for like a minute after their show, i had to run out and pick up my drunk girlfriend at her friends house and drop her off at the hotel. By the time i got back to the side bar i saw a little bit of dear landlords and then tried to get into the common grounds to see paint it black but that didnt happen.

Guest conoley

Man - that was such a fun night. It was so rad to meet everyone. For those who weren't there - it wasn't an official board meet up, we just all happened to be at THE place to be that night.

Great to meet everyone, I had a total blast

I don't think there was a scheduled meet up, we just all ended up the RIGHT show. Which was the Bomb the Music Industry show.

For real. That show was so much fun. We didn't even go to any other venue Friday night -- if a lame band was playing (I'm looking at you, We Versus The Shark), we just started playing Duck Hunt.

I don't think there was a scheduled meet up, we just all ended up the RIGHT show. Which was the Bomb the Music Industry show.

Damn, i was even at the show and missed all you guys. I suck!

and a side note, 1982 was a pretty cool place even though it was super small. all the nes games at the bar were rather awesome.

1982 is my favorite Fest venue. Because awesome bands play there (No Trigger, BTMI, OP, Emotron), it has NES, and you can almost always get in.

I remember during my epic Duck Hunt run I was double fisting a beer and a Red Bull, what a night.

Damn We vs. Shark to hell though. Awful band.

i was the total dick and was barely at 1982...i went to the venue to see shot baker then got suckered into doing merch for them...so i din't even get to watch naked raygun...and also missed o pioneers because of this.,,,whhich i was bummed about because their new songs are awesome....well the ones they played in Chicago area last...Eric was so stressed out. I kinda felt bad.

and yeah...there wasn't a planned meeting...Aaron was just like, hey that's Ben Conoley go say hello, he was asking about you...then Scott was there...then Kirby...then we all said hello to each other and Scott broke out the camera. I wish we would have planned a meet up that would have been awesome!