pics of your artwork

i searched for the old thread(s) because i know there have been similar ones in the past, but i couldn't find anything.

i'm in the middle of a new painting. not QUITE done yet, but almost. here's some pics showing its progress.

[image]

[image]

[image]

i painted the side of the canvas where each "F" spills over the side, too.

i know there's a ton of artists on this board (whether you draw, paint, sculpt, write, whatever), so what are you guys working on now?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loki, those patent pending covers are awesome. i've got the more red version. do you know how many of each you did? do you have any of the more gray ones left (or anybody else reading this) that you'd be willing to part with??

Thanks. The green one is just the stencil test, I think there ended up being like 40-45 covers in total, some where more silver than others (switched kinds of paint after the first few but didn't count the difference as a variant.) I don't have a copy ironically of the cover. I sent out my personal one when someone asked nice.

if by pics of your artwork you mean pics that are artwork then ok!!

i do, indeed!

i think i've seen that picture of the fire hydrant ollie before. i really like the way it's lit.

also, mark... your shit is crazy. tons of different styles in all of your pieces. i dig the variety. if you decide to make something new, post some pics!

I havent done any artwork in years, and last month i decided to give it a shot. i intended on making this for my niece for Christmas but my old lady wanted to keep it.

This is the first thing i have ever painted - Owl Clock -

[image]

here are some (shitty) scans of photos i shot, developed and printed back when i had access to a darkroom

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

My first attempt at shooting colored slides.

[image]

havn't really worked on anything in a while, need to get about 30 rolls of color film developed (some of which is about 5 years old) to see if anything worth while is on any of that...until then here's some of my photography...lifted from my flickr site

[image]

Ski Club

[image]

Ski Club

[image]

Chuck Ragan

[image]

Annihilation Time

[image]

The Pine Hill Haints

[image]

Ted Leo & The Pharmacists

[image]

We Versus The Shark

birdwell, i feel like i've seen that chuck ragan one before. did you post that in another thread? also, didn't you have it signed and framed and stuff?

i really like your shots.

yes, and yes...

I wish i could paint, that would be radical, that said...I dig that Jawbreaker tribute painting

birdwell, i feel like i've seen that chuck ragan one before. did you post that in another thread? also, didn't you have it signed and framed and stuff?

i really like your shots.

yes, and yes...

I wish i could paint, that would be radical, that said...I dig that Jawbreaker tribute painting

nice pics. im also fairly good at photography, but it seems like nothing to me compared to people who could paint or draw. I'm insanely jealous.

all this stuff is awesome! loki... i love those cartoons.

ive posted alot of my stuff on the old art thread.. but this is the newest thing ive done in awhile:

[image]

its an album cover for some high school friends in a band called stash theory. they didnt tell me what they wanted, so i actually made them two covers. there using this next one as the image on the cd:

[image]