New Found Glory/Dashboard Confessional split 7" up

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I don't think they will be that easy to flip either. Their 7"s don't sell very much.

They sure don't! They can't even sell the DLHPYD.

I have all the Tip of the Iceberg colors and Listen To your Friends colors and i don't want them all anymore, can't even get rid of them for dirt cheap!

I'm glad they took it down to make sure they could honour all the orders so far. When they oversold on the split with SH I got my order canceled despite people ordering after me getting theirs.

True story, I still haven't been able to get a copy of this split yet!

I wouldn't have minded so much but I started the thread on this forum when they went up. I did manage to get both colours in the end though off ebay plus because I gave people the heads up I also recieved some karma points and at the end of the day internet forum karma is the most important thing.

so does anyone who bought one of these at a show know what color is what band's?

i'm guessing purple is the NFG color and is pink is the Dashboard color, unless there's another color out there entirely. the total pressing is /2500 so if there are two colors there would be 1250 of each color if they're evenly split.

so does anyone who bought one of these at a show know what color is what band's?

i'm guessing purple is the NFG color and is pink is the Dashboard color, unless there's another color out there entirely. the total pressing is /2500 so if there are two colors there would be 1250 of each color if they're evenly split.

Epitaph Store/500 Pink

NFG/1000 Purple

DC/1000 ??still unknown??

/2500 total press

Epitaph Store/500 Pink

NFG/1000 Purple

DC/1000 ??still unknown??

/2500 total press

just because the Epitaph store says they have 500 available for sale doesn't mean that 500 total exist.