Record Store Day 2010

Has anyone seen or heard of any of the RSD exclusives this year? I'm not having much luck finding any info online. Any links that anyone could provide would helpful.

The only one I've heard of so far is the Pavement comp LP with a silkscreened cover (sounds nifty).

Another idea: a stickied thread of RSD releases, to be taken down after RSD?

Apparently "Fucked Up - Daytrotter Sessions" is going to be a RSD release...with 11 different covers!

So the band themselves is going to release this officially on Record Store Day, with another song added on:

http://lookingforgold.blogspot.com/2010/02/record-store-day.html

10 different covers! Collectors get stoked!

Yeah Fucked Up announced it on their site that they are doing it. Ill try and find out from the record store if they have caught any wind of what is happening. If it is anything like last year though, it will all be thrown together last minute. Last year they ended up having to put out smaller than wanted quantities because they didnt let the plants know in time to press the vinyl. Hopefully they learned from their mistake, but I highly doubt it.

Apparently "Fucked Up - Daytrotter Sessions" is going to be a RSD release...with 11 different covers!
So the band themselves is going to release this officially on Record Store Day, with another song added on:

http://lookingforgold.blogspot.com/2010/02/record-store-day.html

10 different covers! Collectors get stoked!

Glad I don't collect them, but some of those covers look awesome

Magic Bullet RSD titles:

• Integrity - brand new 7" w/etched B-side

• This Will Destroy You "Moving on the Edges of Things" 10"

• The All-American Rejects "Bad Eggs" 12"

will those be available on the webstore? the shops around me never seem to get Magic Bullet releases until months after they're released.

Magic Bullet RSD titles:

• Integrity - brand new 7" w/etched B-side

• This Will Destroy You "Moving on the Edges of Things" 10"

• The All-American Rejects "Bad Eggs" 12"

will those be available on the webstore? the shops around me never seem to get Magic Bullet releases until months after they're released.

If for whatever reason your local shop seems to slack on getting MBR records in a timely fashion, make sure they're ordering it all from:

http://www.ilcdistro.com/site/

And it's definitely fair game to ask the store to stock whatever titles you want...

If for whatever reason your local shop seems to slack on getting MBR records in a timely fashion, make sure they're ordering it all from:

http://www.ilcdistro.com/site/

And it's definitely fair game to ask the store to stock whatever titles you want...

so these won't be available on the Magic Bullet store online then?

The All-American Rejects "Bad Eggs" 12"

what's going to be on this?

Right now the concept is for it to be 100% demo tracks of songs that the public has never even heard and that have never appeared on an actual album. It could evolve as Mike assembles the master though - don't necessarily hold us to that premise.