Kevin Smith=to fat for the sky

lostatsea

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would have been more fitting on one of the five or so posts I accidentally made from that account when I was covering the front desk at work (where I still have that logged in). Still, I appreciate you tracking my use and content.

I was commenting on the humor in your post. Most "richard" posts are pretty vanilla, but this one was a nice throwback to your alter-ego days. Nothin' but love for ya, baby!

Eh, I just don't post as much in general. Still

[image]

Wow, he really let himself go. If you're over 3 bills, it doesn't matter if you need a seatbelt extension or not, you are spilling into the other seats. Kind of weird how he always buys two tickets to avoid having to make conversation with people next to him.

And why does that matter to pilot? That's not exactly a safety concern, some dude's side touching your elbow.

Who would you rather be sitting next to when you plane crashes and is on fire, the person who is more likely to spring out of their seat and dash for the exit of the person who will struggle to get up and take up the entire aisle of the plane where otherwise two people might be able to fit?

...so should handicapped people not be able to fly now?

Who would you rather be sitting next to when you plane crashes and is on fire, the person who is more likely to spring out of their seat and dash for the exit of the person who will struggle to get up and take up the entire aisle of the plane where otherwise two people might be able to fit?

...so should handicapped people not be able to fly now?

That's ridiculous. Of course they should be allowed to fly. Just on their own...shorter planes.