Thrice - Identity Crisis - Green Vinyl Available

matt

think she is taking about the ebay flipper

this

Whoops. My bad. Inconvenient post-sequence, on top of my beliefs that everyone on the internet is a comedian, all the time. Sorry for the mix-up...

...But I can't complain with the results.

In other news, I am thoroughly impressed with how quickly this arrived. Via Fedex. In one piece. Still sort of suspicious that I may be dreaming. Beautiful release, Matt, as everyone's already said. Going to give it a spin after some food and a nap.

buahahahahaha! I just looked on ebay and there is a genius asking 45.99 for a green copy and the green copies aren't even sold out yet!

I actually contacted that seller and asked what he was doing. Turns out he's just hoping to bank off some random eBayer's stupidity.

He'll probably sell it before ASR runs out of their greens.

buahahahahaha! I just looked on ebay and there is a genius asking 45.99 for a green copy and the green copies aren't even sold out yet!

I actually contacted that seller and asked what he was doing. Turns out he's just hoping to bank off some random eBayer's stupidity.

He'll probably sell it before ASR runs out of their greens.

wow. what an asshat

Hi everyone. While packing and shipping the most recent orders for Identity Crisis, I noticed a discrepancy between my inventory and that of Storenvy. Upon delving further into the situation, I discovered that there was a glitch in the Storenvy cart system affecting both the black and white variants. Instead of counting the actual number of records sold, the cart system only reflected the total number of orders. So when someone placed an order for multiple copies of the same color, it only counted it once (a single order with 8 whites would only be reflected as 1). Due to the strict one black per household rule, the black orders were not adversely affected. However, the white copies were oversold by about 30 records. After weighing all of my options and determining some possible alternatives, I've decided that the "fairest" way to remedy the situation is to retroactively modify some recent orders. There were a few orders that contained a large number of white copies that have not yet been shipped. In running the numbers, I've found that I can make up the oversold copies by limiting these few orders. These buyers will still receive some white copies, but they will not receive the amount that they originally ordered. Of course, any excess payments will be refunded. I'd like to make clear that I am not personally targeting these individuals, but am only trying to do what is best for the greatest amount of people. As you are all aware, this was an extremely limited release, and there is simply no way to make the extra copies magically appear. Although it's not perfect, this seemed like the best solution for the majority of the buyers. I apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at animalstylerecords at gmail dot com.

Please feel free to pass this information on to any interested parties.

Hi everyone. While packing and shipping the most recent orders for Identity Crisis, I noticed a discrepancy between my inventory and that of Storenvy. Upon delving further into the situation, I discovered that there was a glitch in the Storenvy cart system affecting both the black and white variants. Instead of counting the actual number of records sold, the cart system only reflected the total number of orders. So when someone placed an order for multiple copies of the same color, it only counted it once (a single order with 8 whites would only be reflected as 1). Due to the strict one black per household rule, the black orders were not adversely affected. However, the white copies were oversold by about 30 records. After weighing all of my options and determining some possible alternatives, I've decided that the "fairest" way to remedy the situation is to retroactively modify some recent orders. There were a few orders that contained a large number of white copies that have not yet been shipped. In running the numbers, I've found that I can make up the oversold copies by limiting these few orders. These buyers will still receive some white copies, but they will not receive the amount that they originally ordered. Of course, any excess payments will be refunded. I'd like to make clear that I am not personally targeting these individuals, but am only trying to do what is best for the greatest amount of people. As you are all aware, this was an extremely limited release, and there is simply no way to make the extra copies magically appear. Although it's not perfect, this seemed like the best solution for the majority of the buyers. I apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at animalstylerecords at gmail dot com.

Please feel free to pass this information on to any interested parties.

that's really nice Matt. Can't wait to get my green one!