+/- about your day

- got smited a bunch and I'm not sure why

Join the club. i was at 26 earlier this week and someone smites me eveytime they log in. its pretty funny someone has nothing better to do and is so petty

- waking up feeling like shit because of diabetes

+ Girlfriend cleaned the entire house the other day while i was out drinking with coworkers.

+Got a whole lot of nothing planned for today but maybe a BBQ at a buddys, eat a couple pills and listen to some new records.

- still no PiB LPs

- dreading putting shit on ebay.

+ tax money should be direct deposited on wed-fri

+ found out about a bunch of shows.. Blacklisted, MLIW, Shai Hulud/Earth Crisis, Kimya Dawson, Daggermouth/cancer bats and a few others all within the next month in a half.

Did you get it in writing? That's some blue moon / white whale shit right there.

I should have thought about that. I take her word though, we sat down and talked about how pissed off she got me for like 3 hours haha, everything is going to be better now hopefully.

You should have shown her that thread so that way she knew what a force she would have to reckon with if she did this again.

i wouldn't consider myself addicted, i just don't do anything else, so that's all i really spend my money on. like, i could stop at the drop of a hat, i just choose not to.

Found a slipmat that reminded me of you...

[image]

you can buy it below on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-DJ-TURNTABLE-SLIPMATS-Sicmats-Slipmat-Coke-Cola_W0QQitemZ110190201494QQihZ001QQcategoryZ4785QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting