+/- about your day

i wouldn't consider myself addicted, i just don't do anything else, so that's all i really spend my money on. like, i could stop at the drop of a hat, i just choose not to.

I don't believe this whatsoever. Have fun selling all your records to people on this board for drug money, though!

Coke come down is like the worst feeling in the world, I don't know how people can stand to keep doing it.

- Work was busy as hell for a bit from the snow.

+ Slowed down half way through and was easy.

+ We got our large pizza for $5 like we do every Wednesday.

+ My stomach does not hurt after eating pizza for once.

Seriously, where the hell is the story? It sounds epic.

There was actually not that much of a story. At 8 AM I wake up, hungover as shit, to this girl shaking me and whispering "wake up! wake up! My boyfriend just walked in the front door!"

As we were in an apartment, he was at one end of the hall in the kitchen, and we were down the hall in her bedroom. I quickly grabbed the random shit I had laying around her room, pants, keys, hat, wallet, that kind of shit, grab my shoes, and then poke my head down the hall. He's at the other end, right by the only door, so there's no chance I'm getting out.

In my half-drunk stupor, I decided to sneak out of that place like fucking Neo, so I ducked down and snuck half-way down the hall, dove into the bathroom. My plan was to wait until he walked down to her room, and then just slide out the front door, but I had forgotten to account for her roommates also waking up at this moment. Right when I got to the bathroom, I hear her roommate's alarm going off through the wall, which mean's that she's about to wake up. Fuck!

So I opened up the bathroom window and jumped out. Thankfully she only lived about ten feet off the ground. Then I realized that my car had been towed for not having a parking pass at her apartment complex, so I walked forty minutes in the freezing rain to the impound lot. Great morning.

that's a great story. that whole being towed things sucks ass, happened to a girl I was seeing when she was at my apartment.

also

+ put a deposit down on a new apartment

- we only moved into our current apartment a month ago

- it sucks ass

+ we're moving to a much nicer place!

+/- it's smaller

- have to pack everything again, and move it. damnit.

annnnd

++++ paint it black on monday!

+ Listening to Most Precious Blood "Merciless"...I am laughing my ass off at the hidden tracks of band banter and best of all, MPB prank calling all the bands on the TK roster and pretending to be from radio stations and companies pitching ad campaigns to the bands...it's fuckin' hilarious..."Go bananas!!!"

Or Justin Brannan calling a KFC and asking if they have Vegan chicken. The lady has not idea what the hell he's talking about and just tells him that they have original and crispy recipe...