+/- about your day

let's get that story, friend!

also:

- a colleague of mine borrowed my tape recorder this morning (i was scheduled to come in late today) and deleted the audio that was on it

- the audio that was on it was 8-10 interviews i conducted on an 8-hour roadtrip friday that were supposed to become a two-week series of stories

+ our awesome engineers managed to find recover every one of the files and i have no idea how, but i couldn't be happier. i nearly shit my pants when i found out they were lost and i could've potentially been fired, though i doubt that would've happened.

Guest falloutcollapse

-See my girlfriend thread

+It's all better now, I think she gets she messed up

+THE NATIONAL! WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME ABOUT THIS BAND?

+My neighbor's dog was playing in the snow, it was really cute.

+Today's my best friend's birthday, and I got him exactly what he wanted. It makes me feel really good inside that I could make him genuinely happy, since he normally never is.

+ decent day at work

+ my tax refund was accepted and i should have my money next week (1400 bucks to pay bills and buy a record or two)

+ My sister said Ikea in orlando has the expedit tv unit i wanted even though the website said it was out of stock.

+ i think she will let me barrow her SUV for a week and haul it back to jacksonville

- will have to drive her car back to orlando and get my car... thats alot of driving

+ found a cool new dinner/lunch place that has great food and chicks with oldschool tattoos working the place. Our waitress was gorgous and had a dagger tattoo chest peice with huge tits. it was a nice break from work

+ cold again, which is a nice break from 80 degree days

- no records in the mail

+++++++ My mom just told me for my graduation present she is going to buy me a plane ticket to California! I've been trying to go for the past couple years and I always just spend the money I was going to use!

+ Played Rainbow Six: Vegas for most of the day

+ Listened to some wax

+ Going to watch The Darjeeling Limited when I get home from work

-i hate everything?

Talk to us, what's on your mind buddy.

yo dude. i hate everything.

school is shit, i have no motivation to do anything. i spend all my money on coke. i stopped hanging out with all my friends. i like a girl who lives an hour + away, the girl i like from school won't even talk to me anymore. etc.