+/- about your day

Guest falloutcollapse
+Say Anything/Weatherbox/Manchester Orchestra tour

im excited for this....this will be great for weatherbox, say anything fans will eat them up....a better match for them to pick up more fans than the tour with cartel

My friends only listen to Say Anything, and it's like, 6 hours a day, seriously. I'm sick of them, totally totally sick of them. But Manchester Orchestra and Weatherbox together is going to be like a dream come true

+ selling my n64 finally today -i hope- for 15 dollars

whyyyyyyyyyyyyy? you wont be able to play goldeneye or ocarina of time anymore??????

im pretty sure those are two reasons i wont sell my n64....although i have the gamecube version of ocarina

actually, i lost all my games but one (tony hawks pro skater). i liked it, but it wasn't enough. if i still had that zelda game, i'd hella keep it. i kept looking for it but no luck:( poop?yea

-an ex-girlfriend who I haven't spoken to in two years (and who things ended very, very, very badly with) e-mailed me out of the blue today to let me know that A)she just got a job at a record label that I work with a lot as an assistant to a person I work with a lot and B)she wants to bury the hatchet.

I'd like to bury the hatchet in her face, personally.

-an ex-girlfriend who I haven't spoken to in two years (and who things ended very, very, very badly with) e-mailed me out of the blue today to let me know that A)she just got a job at a record label that I work with a lot as an assistant to a person I work with a lot and B)she wants to bury the hatchet.

I'd like to bury the hatchet in her face, personally.

she's gonna try to sleep her way to the top.

surprisingly well, although the putting is kind of a joke.

there's three settings for lazy people: the first is you actually swing like you're playing golf, which i think is great because every spring i have to teach my body to swing properly after being out of practice for five months. so i like that. but you can also set it for more minimal motions -- they even have a "couch" setting. chipping is a bit trickier, is it's very easy to go above 100% when you swing. the spin is kind of weird, you hit the d-pad whichever way you want it to spin and shake the wiimote.

but the putting is way too easy. you putt like you would in realsies but the aiming is a joke. it's a grid that shows you which way the green is shaped and you adjust your aim accordingly. but its very forgiving.

+ work was pretty good, we took a field trip to our new offices to check it out. We have a rooftop deck that overlooks downtown and its within walking distance to coffee places and awesome lunch places.

+ found out parking will be paid for

+ Virgil is awesome about helping with tracking down my missing package.

+ bought a bunch of records the last two days

+ some friends are meeting up at this mexican place for dinner and happy hour tomorrow. you can get all you can eat and pretty hammered for 13 bucks. its amazing!!!

- only had 2 bucks for lunch and had to go to wendys - not so delicious

- Still pissed and annoyed my friend is leaving town, but i guess i understand her reasons

- bought a bunch of records the last two days

+ Got some records in the mail

+ Ordered some more

+ Hockey class today!

+ Found out there's a skate and shoot after my hockey class every tuesday

- I'm not quite recovered from surgery so I am sore from skating

- ...and can't do the skate and shoots

- It was a long day of classes... 5 hours straight with no time to even grab lunch.. I'll have to think ahead on Thursday when it stretches to 6 hours

+ Only one class tomorrow