+/- about your day

- Team blew it in the Erie tournament.

- The players all hate my one assistant coach. I think it's time to give him the boot.

- He's actually a good coach, just not for girls. He's a big, loud guy and the girls can't communicate with him in any meaningful way.

+ Girl that I've mentioned in my last few of these posts had a billion places to go last night after packing her shit from her ex's, including her parents' house, but she came over to mine.

+ Going to hang out in an hour or so.

- I need to stop drinking, it makes me feel super fucking depressed the next day for some reason.

- Seriously feel really down today. My only pick me up was a short text conversation with my friend about her party last night.

- I really don't want to go into work. Sundays suck. It's super slow and boring.

+ At least it's sunny out. I'm sure a short walk on my smoke breaks at work around the parking lot will help charge me a bit.

+ A few cute girls came up in my matches on a site, so guess it's worth a try to initiate something.

+ Powerade the day after a long night of drinking is amazing.

+ 24 Heineken was only $26. I know most of you guys are used to cheap alcohol prices, but this is insane.

+ ocean all day

im terrified of what a normal case costs you. a 24 of bud light is $17 here

+ Got strength training done this morning - all of those push ups, crunches and squats are starting to get easier and easier.

+ Making vegan sausage and peppers for dinner tonight.

+ Finishing another piece of art today.

+ Just received the answers for an interview I'm doing for N & B #2 and I'm pretty stoked, it's with the lead vocalist of this late 90's sci fi punk rock band called Blaster The Rocketman and the vocalist had a ton of great stuff to say about modern composition, literature, old horror films versus new, how artists deal with creating in an age where manual technique is giving way to digital, etc. It's gonna be great!

+/- Waiting for contributors to submit the last 8 pages that make up issue #2. 54 pages down so far!

+ 24 Heineken was only $26. I know most of you guys are used to cheap alcohol prices, but this is insane.

+ ocean all day

im terrified of what a normal case costs you. a 24 of bud light is $17 here

A 12 pack where I live is anywhere between $22 and $25 depending what kind of beer.

Guest mellietronx

+listening to one of my favorite bands (Blaster the Rocketman)

-can't focus on anything

+stoked about an Italian dinner

+super workout this afternoon

+feeling healthier and less drained

-this feels a whole lot like strep throat.

----------------------------------------------

i had strep throat almost constantly my entire 3rd grade year. i had my tonsils out and knock on wood haven't had it since.

when i had them removed and my mom asked me if it hurt, apparently my response was 'not as much as having strep throat'.

feel better soon!

+ think i booked another wedding client over the weekend

+ got to hang out with my sister and brother in law and their dogs on saturday

+ hung out with the bf and ate good food both days this weekend

I had strep throat so bad I lost my voice THREE goddamn Christmases in a row in elementary school. The first time, I was scared because I couldn't talk, ran to my mom crying and tried to say "I can't talk!" but nothing came out and she just went, "what?" and I started crying harder, but silently.

The third time, though, it was just comical. I woke up saying the 4th-grade equivalent of "what the fuck.."

-- Ugh, damn my low self-confidence. The cute Chiptole girl was leaving as I was walking out. I had a good chance to talk to her since we both parked on the other side of the lot, but I all I said was thanks when she held the door open for me.

--- The bank just called about the house I put in an offer on 2 months ago, and they countered $5k more then the last offer they accepted from another buyer, and $10k higher then my offer. I'm pissed, but my dad wants me to take it. I really don't want to.

+ It is such a nice day out.

-havent been this sick in years

+its not strep

-essentially paid $20 for a dude to look in my mouth and tell me that

+but i finally have health insurance, so i might as well take advantage, plus

+i scheduled myself for a long-overdue physical while i was at the doctors

+my mom came over with popsicles, juice, medicine, and cough drops