+/- about your day

+ bunch of records in the mail this week

+ Work bought me lunch the last 2 days

+ big record shopping day this saturday, and i cant wait! one guy has a packed storage locker and he opens it to the public once a month. Last month's sale was the most fun i have had record shopping since i went to portland.

+ 10-12 of our friends are gathering on saturday for a drunken evening out on the town.

+ half way done with rebuilding my record list.

- probably will have to work this weekend and next to catch up.

- Came home from work and my dog had mad fleas... Must have picked them up from this morning's walk when we cut through a field. Sucks.

- I need to get the fuck out of this part time job. It's babysitting. I manage an ice rink but all the employees are either high school kids or fucking retarded recent graduates. They all annoy the fuck out of me constantly. The one sitting across the desk from me right now has absolutely no reason to be here, and he's a notch above Forrest Gump on the IQ scale. His job was to run the score clock for the men's league game, take the nets off, then leave. Yet here he is, annoying me. He couldn't even figure out where the nets went... he's worked here three years, and every night when we close, the practice nets end up on one side and the game nets on the other. It's not a difficult concept, yet he texted me TWICE to ask, then walked over because I didn't respond and hoped he figured it out. It's especially dumbfounding because the side the practice nets go on can only fit two sets of nets, and those nets were already there. If he used all the IQ points he could scrounge up in that retarded head of his, he'd figure out that there's no where else to put the game nets and he'd have to pop open the doors on the far side.

- This goddamn men's game wasn't on our schedule so I didn't expect to be here this late. I have practice for my high school team at stupid-ass 5:45am, and here I am 5.5 hours before that yet to go to bed.

- Spent over $550 today on my car repairs, plates, etc. Fucking money.

- Wasted an entire afternoon running around getting all the above done.

+ My car passed e-check, even though they cleared all the codes out. Thankfully I didn't have to wait an extra 10 minutes for them to do it the old fashion way (dyno, big ass fan and a tube on the exhaust).

+spent my night watching...

thunder/nuggets +++++

simpsons 500th +-++

eastbound and down premier ++

snl with maya rudolph, amy poehler, justin timberlake, and kate upton ++++++

elimination chamber +------

+portlandia show in boston tomorrow tonight

+ Time and a half at work.

+ Going out drinking tonight for my birthday tomorrow, since we have no class tomorrow for President's day.

- My stomach is all sorts of fucked up today for some reason.

+ My travel team made the Championship game for this tournament.

- We lost.

+ Got a trophies anyway, and this is my first hardware as a coach.

+ I really enjoy my girlfriend.

- My sister is dating a girl on the team, and I'm perfectly ok with her liking girls, I just ABSOLUTELY cannot stand this one. She was drinking in the parking lot before our game last night and when I sat her the entire game, she stormed off the bench and left. She's just a shitty person and trashy as fuck.

+portlandia show was absolutely wonderful

+during a women and women first skit, they revealed that the brother of freds character is jay mascis... who decided to show up and present his "sister" with a breast wishes boob cake

-we werent seated nearly close enough to get in on that cake which was then passed around

+mascis played a song with them and absolutely shredded

+elanor friedberger also came and played a few songs

+fred gave a nod to northampton (which is basically western mass's hipster scene), and it warmed my heart oh so much

-they didnt play massachusetts afternoon from snl, and i thought that was sad

+had a burger at b. good after... it was tits.

+ Drunkj a hell.

+ Had a ton of fun at some new bars, even went ot a gay bar for the last hour of the night,

+ Had an awesome heart to heart with my best friends girl friend, who I consider my best friend too.