+/- about your day

- Some of the core players on my travel team are throwing a bit of a mutiny against one of my assistant coaches and want him off the bench. I can't let them dictate the coaches, that's bullshit.

+ Brady lost the Super Bowl. Fuck that dude.

+ Watched it at the girl's house with her family & hockey people.

+ Stayed a little after and fell asleep on the couch with her.

- Need to find an apartment, but I'm poor.

+++ My mom might be out of the hospital soon! It's been since before Thanksgiving.

+ 53 pages down for issue #2 of Notes and Bolts - waiting for contributors to send in their work and then I'll be ready to edit it all down and get it sent to the printers.

+ Roasted red pepper Risotto with roasted okra and baked tofu tonight!

+ still listening to way too much J-Pop

- A pair of clients I cook for downtown are being impossibly picky and somewhat stand offish. It's weird because while they seem awkward and rude, they're in a spot where they have something of a co-dependency so it's a really bizarre divide.

+ My cat has figured out how to balance herself on the back of my office chair as I sit in it and I keep debating as to whether I should get up really fast and see if she slingshots off of it.

-- So I've come to realize that I am having a "quarter-life" crisis, and I'm not sure how to cope with it.

- It took me 3 hours to get out of bed after I woke up today. I just laid staring at the ceiling thinking. Fuck my brain for doing this shit.

- No appetite at all.

+ Bought the house, with a clause that if anything is wrong when it gets inspected we back out right away.

Guest errolwest
-broken hand

-sore face

Did someone pick a fight with a Cool Sex Falcon?

Get in a fight?

yeah, i was at the bar last night and my dumb ex girlfriend(who i broke up because she cheated on me) told her dude friends to beat me up, i broke one of their noses, and took one to the face, but im good friends with the bouncers, so they stepped in and helped me out i guess.

but yeah, i hurt today.

+ making Indian food for dinner tonight.

+ got my Storenvy store set up and looking quite nicely spruced with the #1's for both of the zines I'm doing at the moment up and for sale.

+ j-pop extravaganza!

+ a friend whose zines I admire greatly grabbed a copy of N & B from Quimby's today and we're meeting up for coffee in the coming week to talk about dinner plans and maybe doing a split zine together.

+ got confirmation for an interview with Timmy Vulgar, the former vocalist of The Clone Defects and current mastermind behind Timmy's Organism as well as Human Eye for issue #3 of N & B. The Human Eye record from last year is in my top 10 of '11 and he'll be talking about sci fi films, weirdo music, mexican food and all other manner of fun rubbish.

+ the dumbbells I ordered for strength training are coming in the mail tomorrow (seriously Amazon, with that lightning fast shipping!)

Guest mellietronx

+listened to Kriss talk the phone while telling funny stories

+downloaded some cool photo apps #geek

+dinner will be good thanks to Kriss :)

+getting workout DVDs sent from mom tomorrow

-/+ way too hyper

-still sick, but gettin' there

+just watched the first half of "andy warhol: a documentary film" hoping for inspiration

+it definitely worked

-now im way too jazzed up to sleep

- I only got about 2 hours of sleep last night. So fucking tired.

+ Resume was pretty good my teacher said, I just have to make a few minor tweeks.

+ Hopefully hanging out tonight. Need some social interaction before I go insane.

+ Close date on the house is 3 weeks from today, and it only need to be painted, so I can probably move in in a month.

+ got a few great new records today.

+ got my dumbbell weights in from UPS literally minutes before my daily exercise routine.

+ dropped some copies of the Oh My Word, Picture That! zine (an art zine I'm doing with Seattle zinester Jetta Vegas) off at Quimby's and traded a copy of Notes and Bolts with the manager for a copy of the latest issue of her zine Caboose.

+ She's gonna be reviewing N & B #1 and #2 for Xerograph (a zine review zine similar to Zine World, Fact Sheet 5, etc)

+ more Indian food for dinner tonight!