old song

new song

radio single

radio single

ENCORE

radio single

new song

radio single

Yeah, that's just how it goes when you're as commercially successful as they are. Luckily 99% of their radio hits are great songs. They do sneak some obscure stuff in though.

I placed a big Polyvinyl vinyl order earlier today, and just got the following email:

Big -

I wanted to let you know that the Owen “Owen” LPs are currently out of stock because we had to get them repressed. It’ll probably take about 2 to 3 weeks for us to receive more, but as soon as we get them in, your order will be packed and shipped.

Big +

And we’ll be including some extra Owen goodies for your wait.

Booyah! If anyone wants to make PV feel guilty and hook you up with stuff, order the Owen - S/T LP. :)

Guest genericinsight

+ I love getting multiple packages of records in the mail on a single day

- worrying about my cousin that's visiting Israel all day when news broke about the shooting there, mainly because we didn't hear from him and couldn't get in touch

+/- being relieved to find out he's alright/he's traumatized because he was literally walking across the street from the school when the shooting occurred and he saw some of the kids get shot. Poor guy.

+++++ TAX RETURN deposited!!!!! YAY!!!!

+ Buy a few records before i put my tax money into savings

+Weekend is almost here

+ Strike anywhere is playing in a couple days

- all my trade attempts for Strung out - american paradox on blue vinyl are falling through

- shitty weather, tornado watches and its supposed to hail later along with strong thunderstorms...

- shitty weather will probably cancel the art show/BBQ a friend was having tonight

- had to get up early and go get blood work done before work, the dude who drew the blood sucked now my arm is sore and black and blue.