+/- about your day

i would go to the show in a heartbeat if it wasnt a goddamn final....uggggggggggggh

+cracked the copy-protection on the new album from a certain band I've been anticipating, so now I can put it on my iPod for the flight down to SXSW. Puimped!

if you get to cracking the copy-protection on the new paper rival full length, put it on MY ipod :)

+cracked the copy-protection on the new album from a certain band I've been anticipating, so now I can put it on my iPod for the flight down to SXSW. Puimped!

I wish my friend could do that, he has the new Cancer Bats & Thrice discs from his work, I went to see him last night and we listened to 5 tracks off the CB disc, it's gonna SLAY!

Most stuff is easy to crack, unless they made some new crazy protection in the last few months. Most just watermark stuff, which is fine to rip so long as you don't give it to anyone else. Both are expensive to do, but I guess it is worth it if you really don't want something leaked early.

- I laid in bed for like an hour because my body just did not want to get up.

- Work today

+ Anime movie I wanted to see has finally been subbed.

- It's hard subbed, so I can't rip the subs and add them to the DVD.

+ Supposed to be warmer out today, so the snow should melt more.

- Will be icy tonight I bet.

- My spring break has been really boring so far. Like whoa.

- I have to take my car to the shop and tell them "I dunno what's wrong with it, that's for YOU to figure out."

- That's going to cost money

- I have a feeling I'm going to sleep on applying to teacher certification programs and not go until fall of '09.

- That means I'm going to need a real job til then.

- How am I going to pay for more schooling?

- SHIT! I graduate in 1 day less than 2 months.

+ strike anywhere tonight

+ just had an awesome lunch with some friends

+ incoming records (hopefully)

+ found out for some odd reason we will have Good friday off, which is weird because we dont get christmas eve off. sorry but good friday is a bullshit holiday in my book. but whatever a day of is a day off.

+ we have a company outing coming up where take a 1/2 day and get drunk and go bowling. always a good time

+ found out about more kickass shows coming up which include another a wilhelm scream show, blacklisted - twice in 3 weeks, evergreen terrace and a few others.

- still got 4 hours of work

- lack of disposable $$$