+/- about your day

-getting sick

- got a ticket a few days ago

- someone peeled my registration sticker off my tag on my car so i got another ticket

- mailed out a record and hear it was borken when it arrived.

+/- new job is ok (hopefully it gets alot better), but no kicking it on VC when im slow

- Against me is playing a small sanwhich shop in st. aug tomorrow but since im sick and broke i cant go

+ got a few records this week

+ made some money buying N64 games at the thrift store for 2.00 and selling them to the game guy at the flea market for 10 a piece

+ trying to go bowling today

+ 4 day week of work next week because we are having a bowling tournament on friday afternoon

+ GF is about to cook up some pancakes and (morningstar) bacon

+ Stayed up until 6 am finishing Code Geass Season 2. I encourage anyone who likes anime to watch both seasons of this show.

- Had to buy CoreAVC to get 720p files to play properly, my cracked version was bugged I guess. I guess actually buying a cheap piece pf software is a plus though.

+/- I guess MTV has some show like cops, but with kids getting busted drinking, and they have been filming it here for the past month. Two of my friends made it on, one was on the live show last night. I did not see it, but I guess it was was funny as hell.

- Tired

- My house is freezing, but I refuse to turn the heat on yet since it is not that cold.

This weekend was pretty good.

+Got to hang out with one of my best friends who I haven't seen in ages

+Got a sweet new jacket

+Roommate and I found an abandoned wheelchair and rode it all the way to Whole foods

+Dyed my hair and I like it

+Got to see the Boss

+Get to have a lazy day today

+/- New semester starts tomorrow

-Have to work tomorrow

- Cut like 10 inches of hair off. My parents said they'd stop helping me pay for my house, and I can't afford that right now :(.

+ Actually sort of like what the kady did with my hair.

- Tired

+ Nice and cool out.

- Damn near out of money until next payday on the 16th.

- My repress copy of Radiohead's The Bends skips once on Exit Music (For a Film), one of my favorite tracks on the album, and it's too late to take it back. Damn me for not listening to some stuff right away to test it.