+/- about your day

- Work tonight.

- My anxiety is acting up pretty bad again. I think my body is getting used to the pills. You'd think by now I'd get over it, but so far I'm still pretty messed up.

- Getting sick. I think I need to go back to the doctor soon.

+/- Applied for a job at a towing company around the corner from my house we just hired at AAA, but they wanted 2 years experience. The + is for actually trying something new.

- I am also super nauseous from all the drainage going into my stomach.

before i went on allergy meds i was so nauseous all the time i hardly ate anything and i looked anorexic. it was gross.

+ things in general are going good

+ bf got a sweet wacom tablet and another flash for us to use by letting his co-worker borrow logic

+ actually being productive in my free time

- still bummed there's no new episodes of fringe til april

+We get the keys for our new apartment tomorrow

+Tips tomorrow

-Still sick

-100 bucks gets taken out thanks to the advance I had to take to pay for midterms last week.

+Got to talk to my family today.

-I am suddenly kind of bummed out. It just hit me how much I miss my family. I miss my best friend. And suddenly I just feel really lonely. This feeling will probably pass within the next couple hours but still. It sucks.

- nothing to do tonight

+ maybe get drunk tomorrow

- week off is almost over which means assignments/midterms coming out my ass next week

++ got my record player set up in my new house today

+++ so many good tunes to listen to

- bored right now

+but i am eating rice and meatballs, fuck yes.

- I think my head cold is moving down into my lungs and stomach now. I've started coughing and am extremely nauseous.

- I can't sleep because of it.

- Damn medicine only works for about 30 mins. I wish I bought the pack that had the nightime stuff too.

+ My birthday is today. I guess this is a +, I don't care to celebrate them or anything. I just like when my parents get me ice cream cake.

+ just got home from Lucero

+ killer show

+ Brian said there's a metal label (can't remember the name) out of Savannah Georgia that is looking to reissue their vinyl

+ new songs were solid

- got an ear plug stuck in my ear and had to use the opening band's needle-nose plyers to get it out...