- i've got the blahs, anxious

-/+ i don't feel like doing anything but i should and i will be in a few hours

- i need more shelf space argh

+ it's the weekend

- i wish i had more money

- nothing sounds good right now :(

i hate days when i feel like this.

-not enough money to buy as many records as I want

-internet is down in my house. Phoning it in.

+found out I have great health insurance(I really didn't know I had any)

+got a few records in the mail and at the store

-check engine light is on

+watched the torche dvd

+ate some tacos

- I started smoking again.

- My inner cheek feels all rough on one side, probably from chewing on it when I sleep, but I'm still freaking out it is cancer or something. I am not sure if I should go to the dentist, even though I was just there like a month ago or just wait for my appointment in July.

+ I've been feeling a ton better anixety wise lately. I've been functioning much more normally as well.

- Haven't listened to records since I moved back home since both my receivers died.

+ Been trying to work out a bit, probably what is causing me to feel better.

-- Working from now to midnight alone... again.

- My inner cheek feels all rough on one side, probably from chewing on it when I sleep, but I'm still freaking out it is cancer or something. I am not sure if I should go to the dentist, even though I was just there like a month ago or just wait for my appointment in July.

+ I've been feeling a ton better anixety wise lately. I've been functioning much more normally as well.

- Haven't listened to records since I moved back home since both my receivers died.

quitting smoking is the weirdest thing. I smoked for a few years and i genuinely enjoyed it. I didn't want to quit but i also didn't want to die.Making up your mind and deciding to quit is the only hard part about it. The physical cravings are gone after like a week tops. I chew the fuck out of my nails now though.

quitting smoking is the weirdest thing. I smoked for a few years and i genuinely enjoyed it. I didn't want to quit but i also didn't want to die.Making up your mind and deciding to quit is the only hard part about it. The physical cravings are gone after like a week tops. I chew the fuck out of my nails now though.

Well I had quit for almost 2 years, and one day I just got a horrible craving for it and started up again. That was about a month ago. I'm def. not picking up another pack once this one is gone.

I just quit around thanksgiving. I don't miss it unless I'm drinking and then i want one but as soon as i smell it im turned off by it. If im really hammered ill steal a drag or two from someone.

also the price is through the roof. I quit before they went up almost a buck but still after doing the math the cost for cigarettes (pack a day), tax and the extra cost to my health insurance was about 3 grand a year.

that's a lot of records.

Yea I know. Fuck, and now he's texting me. He said hey, i said what's up, he said he's about to go to sleep and what I'm doing tomorrow and I asked what he did tonight and that I work and he ignored the question. So I asked him again and he said he got sick last night and I said so you're still sick from last night? Now I'm waiting for a response.

He said he was with his family, but he said he was with his family earlier this afternoon. He said he's gonna finish some project so we can hang, I said I won't have time. He responded with Shit, ok, well I'll hit you up. I almost feel like saying don't bother. I can't say that I heard he was somewhere, it wouldn't work. It's just so weird because I haven't driven by her house in foreverrrrr like since we broke up but tonight it was a shortcut, I was so mad.

I should also add that my neighbors were out when I got home and they're "bad kids" and they were in their garage so when I got home I went over and talked to them. They know someone who lives by my ex and I told them the story and they said they were gonna go over there and egg his car. They texted me saying they saw his car and got it good.