+/- about your day

Guest drahtuos

? was sent a photo taken by this girl i care about of her groceries, with text that read man i'm awesome. maybe a little pathetic. how am i supposed to respond to that? even though i don't get it, i still think its cute that she sent me a pic of her groceries, so it's a +

+ i'm excited to hang out with grocery girl on thursday.

You text back syaing "You sure are awesome, I don't need to see your groceries to tell that". duh, that's like flirting 101

that would have been better than what i responded with, i said "you sent me a picture of your groceries ???"

followed by "and yes you are pretty awesome!"

i'm not very good at flirting.

---------LOST MY GODDAMNED WALLET

- It's gonna take a week to get a new bank card.

+ Luckily there's no extra transactions or activity on my account.

- Had to get a new school ID

- There was 20 bucks in the thing.

+ Class went well despite me almost missing my client meeting thanks to shitty Septa.

+ Fall Out Boy on Friday.

You text back syaing "You sure are awesome, I don't need to see your groceries to tell that". duh, that's like flirting 101

that would have been better than what i responded with, i said "you sent me a picture of your groceries ???"

followed by "and yes you are pretty awesome!"

i'm not very good at flirting.

Ask the board for advice before texting next time!!! ;D

+Going to sleep for an inordinantly long time seems to have solved my unwanted relationship issue. Sweet beans!

+Listened to Mean Everything To Nothing a total of 64 times over the past 2 days and I'm still not in the slightest bit bored with it. It's sooo damn good.

Guest drahtuos

- i feel bleh today.

+ seeing xmen at midnight tonight most likely with the girl who sent me a picture of her groceries.

- i don't know how to go about things with this girl, i've known her for roughly 7 years and things have never worked out/wrong timing or whatever. up until recently we hadn't seen each other for 2 years. she says she's romantically and emotionally unavailable but she is single and she's the one who has been getting at me, unprovoked texts and all... i don't know, i hate girls.

- trying not to stress, not doing a good job of it.

- i'm hungry.

+ i can't wait for the 69 love songs 10" box set, exciting news.

+ lost makes life a little better and last nights episode was great!

Guest duhpunk

+ went to Duffy's last night with friends and got a little tipsy

+ randomly found a flower balloon animal thing under our table and gave it to our server

- could not get her number

+/- woke up at noon

- ton of shit to do today and i dont feel like doing it

--- lost some songs i recorded, so now i'm at panera, trying to rip them off my own Myspace. ughh

+ I did a whole lot of jack shit today. too much shit trying to stress me out so i took the day for myself to chill and try and let some shit go. ordered some records. shipped almost everyones stuff out(rest goes out tomorrow)and now its raining and i have the window open listening to it hit my awning.

+ works been pretty decent lately. busy but not insanely crazy. im sure that will change next week

- probably have to work this weekend

+ Just bought a cd i have wanted for a while/another piece to my steinways collection

+ selling/sold some records i wanted to clear out.

- i wanted to be asleep by now

+/- gonna book my vacation this weekend which is great, but then ill be broke.