+/- about your day

+ Got 3 packages in the mail

- two of them were missing a record from my order.

+southern lord refunded me already and I hadn't noticed on my CC

+another warm day in Buffalo, doesn't seem like much for probably most of the country but its almost may and we haven't had much weather to reflect that.

Guest duhpunk

+ presentation, concerts went well

+ today is finally over

- went to Chili's with dumbass people from the school who don't know how to act when they drink

+ just saw probably one of the raddest Cursive performances ever??? Tim was kind of go'n ballistic all night...and then for the last two songs of the encore (Art is Hard and The Martyr) he just jumped out into the crowd and continued playing and singing along while fans held him up and him mic in place...all while playing his new guitar he purchased today from the only decent guitar shop around these parts (Highland Music)...

+ Driving round with Manchester Orchestra cranked right up and the windows down

+ A couple of people asking who the music I was listening to was by (Always love getting to recommend bands)

- Landed myself in a weird relationship situation with a girl I don't actually like.

+/- work went by fast but im busy as fuck!

+ got a freelance gig that will make me a cool $500 for just a couple/few hours of work.

- no records in the mail

- gf has to work late tonight

+ parents gave me a $50 savings bond from 1981 over the weekend and i cashed it in for $130+ today

+ work bought everyone quizno's for lunch today

+ ran 3 miles this morning

+ I can take a CLEP exam to cover my Spanish prereq that I still need rather than take a 5-day a week, 2-hour a day course for the whole summer.

+ I'm signed up for the last two courses I need for my teaching program.

- I'm fairly certain my fingerprint clearance hasn't gone through because of an arrest (but non-conviction) I had a couple years ago. I sent my fingerprints in 6 months ago.

Guest duhpunk

- Tonight was my last night at my job

+ To lighten the mood (because everyone didn't know), when I tipped out, I ripped off my shirt and badge and threw them on the ground and yelled "I quit!" and stormed out.

- Have to start packing and cleaning now

+ Gonna listen to a Split Enz record while I'm doing it.

Guest drahtuos

+ i slept well last night after fully embracing the weird and playing with my band sbhxyfs6txguerywhere at jojo's compound and drinking these:

[image]

[image]

[image]

and spending some time with some good friends, new and old alike.

+ i woke up feeling pretty good and satisfied. and the work day was lazy as usual.

+ the doctor appointment went well, things are looking up, all my meds are restocked.

+ caught up via the internet with the fringe episode i missed while idol played in the background, then watched tonight glorious episode of fringe on the big screen and enjoyed it thoroughly.

+ i spent some money on some solid records including but not limited to portugal. the man - censored colors and magnolia electric co. - trials & errors.

+ xasthur - all reflections drained is a stunning album, it arrived today and the slipmat that came with it is sick.

+/- lunch and dinner of the day were satisfying and healthy, but they weren't hamburgers so..

- my little luci love has an earache :(

- i'm wasting a good portion of time right now on the internet when i could be playing pokemon platinum or watching the season finale of heroes via my netflix instant queue because i couldn't watch it last night due to the house show and all.

? was sent a photo taken by this girl i care about of her groceries, with text that read man i'm awesome. maybe a little pathetic. how am i supposed to respond to that? even though i don't get it, i still think its cute that she sent me a pic of her groceries, so it's a +

+ i'm excited to hang out with grocery girl on thursday.

+ Red Bamboo leftovers were every meal today, and it even tastes good cold.

- Alkaline Trio/Saves The Day tour hasn't had any show posters, and it was sold out so I had to bargain with some black dude on the corner since I refused to pay his asking price.

+ Saves The Day was fucking awesome though, and sounded amazing!

- Homework.

- Can't sleep.

- Want a Slurpee for some reason.

- Missed Dave Chappelle in norcal because I'm on the opposite coast.

- I kinda wanna hang out with my dad right now.

+ I'm drawing again.

+ VC G(y)NO is happening.

+ Thinking about a D.C. trip.

? was sent a photo taken by this girl i care about of her groceries, with text that read man i'm awesome. maybe a little pathetic. how am i supposed to respond to that? even though i don't get it, i still think its cute that she sent me a pic of her groceries, so it's a +

+ i'm excited to hang out with grocery girl on thursday.

You text back syaing "You sure are awesome, I don't need to see your groceries to tell that". duh, that's like flirting 101