+/- about your day

+ watched Brand New last night

+ they played a new song and said today was their last day of recording the new record

+ no more classes or finals

- gotta finish this god damn paper by tomorrow

+/- called into work today

- the internet will not stay connected for shit today

So how was the new Brand New song? they stickin with the Devil and God sound or have the switched it up again?

I'd say it was a continuation of the Devil and God, but it was also live in a huge auditorium so the sound wasn't all that great for louder songs, which this one was.

+ i went to the blue and white game at penn state on saturday with some friends

- got sunburned

- my cat threw up on the router and now i wont have internet for 3 - 5 days (at work now)

- so sick my ears pop when i swallow and im sure theres blood running down my throat

--- broke up with my boyfriend last night

- still love him

+ seeing third eye blind tonite

- don't know what to do with his ticket

- miserable in every way possible

+ i went to the blue and white game at penn state on saturday with some friends

- got sunburned

- my cat threw up on the router and now i wont have internet for 3 - 5 days (at work now)

- so sick my ears pop when i swallow and im sure theres blood running down my throat

--- broke up with my boyfriend last night

- still love him

+ seeing third eye blind tonite

- don't know what to do with his ticket

- miserable in every way possible

so if you still love him why'd you break with him?

he was ignoring me, and lying to me about where he was and what he was doing, and generally treating me like crap and not making time for me while he had plenty of time for his friends.

even though we were together, we were never actually together anymore, so whats the point?

he was ignoring me, and lying to me about where he was and what he was doing, and generally treating me like crap and not making time for me while he had plenty of time for his friends.

even though we were together, we were never actually together anymore, so whats the point?

ah, yeah, then a kick to the curb was justified. cheer up Allison, it'll be alright.

Been in this boat sometimes you just have to drop the hammer. Kudos for doing it

Congrats man! What's the due date?

Looks like September 24th. We're probably going to name him Eli William. All of the names I came up with got vetoed by the old lady, but this one from her I liked.

Also, thanks for the kind words dudes and dudettes.

Congrats bro!

I ain't the child-rearing type, so I am glad folks like you are willing to take on those responsibilities!! We need more kids being raised by not-dickheads.

+ lab was cancelled, thus cancelling the test in lab

-/+ i applied for another job at the public library a few weeks ago. my friend who works there said they didnt get my application, but that city hall must have it or have losted it. He's going to take care of it for me

- homework

+ exercised today. first time in a month. Felt good, plus i used my new shoes ;D

++ Corner store finally got some Americone Dream in stock - yum!

For some reason only really obscure stores have the good Ben & Jerry's. There's a Mint Chocolate Chunk that can only be found in one store in my town, but it's worth the drive.

That happens here too - WTF?

I keep searching for Coffee! Coffee! Buzz! Buzz! - the best coffee ice cream ever - espresso!