+/- about your day

+ Got my copy of TLA - Ghost Stories on maroon vinyl. Its awesome.

+ Really nice weather

+ My Cat did well at the vet's

- Didn't get any assignment work done

- Realised a festival i was going to falls on the same day as my end of year assessment.

- Still kind of hungover from Saturday

+ Mono album finally arrived today. It was sent to my old address, even though they told me they changed it, and it took usps a few days to process the mail forward.

- Can't listen to it since both my receivers died.

+ Picked up a $2 cable to hook my headphones up to my record player directly, so I'll have to listen to records with headphones until I fix/buy a new receiver.

+ No work today.

+ Tales of Vesperia is getting so damn good.

This day couldn't get any better.

---------- One of my dogs might have cancer. He's going in for surgery tomorrow to have tumors removed. They're a lot different than the fatty deposits he's been getting.

This has also got me worked up because when I was a kid my dog at the time died on the table from a simple knee replacement procedure. So since then I while my dogs have been in surgery before, I can't eat or sleep until i know they make it out ok because I'm terrified it's going to happen again. I know it's crazy but I can't help it. It really fucked me up as a kid. So I'm really worried about him. He's a baby. I hate knowing he has to go to the vets office and be away from home and be completely terrified and thinking mom and dad abandoned him.

I had to change the wall paper on my phone (it's a picture of him) because I just started crying when I saw it.

Today hasn't been very good.

^ hope your puppy gets better, there is nothing worse than a sick dog.

- feel like shit, and im at work.... Sure hope i can go home early

+ sold a ton of records over the last few days

+ should have all the money to book my vacation

+ getting my turntable fixed, and it should only cost about $20-30

- my gf had to close the last three nights, and has to do inventory tonight so it feels like i havent seen her in ages.

- My stomach hurts so fucking bad, i feel like im gonna puke.

Guest naytoid

+ No work because I'm still sick

- Still sick

+ Went to the cinema with fiancee (She had the day off)

+ Had pizza for dinner and watched more movies with said fiancee

Best day!

^ hope your puppy gets better, there is nothing worse than a sick dog.

+Listened to the new Manchester on the drive this morning

-I was driving to work

+Got $100 bonus

+Im gonna see NIN and Janes Addiction this weekend in San Diego

-Have to pick up extra slack at office this morning

+applied for a customer service job where I dont have to answer the phones

+I'm saving up my money and cutting my expenses on vinyl and comics

+I may go to NYC to see Lifetime,Bouncing Souls and None More Black.

+Awesome breakfast

-Im at work.

---------- One of my dogs might have cancer. He's going in for surgery tomorrow to have tumors removed. They're a lot different than the fatty deposits he's been getting.

This has also got me worked up because when I was a kid my dog at the time died on the table from a simple knee replacement procedure. So since then I while my dogs have been in surgery before, I can't eat or sleep until i know they make it out ok because I'm terrified it's going to happen again. I know it's crazy but I can't help it. It really fucked me up as a kid. So I'm really worried about him. He's a baby. I hate knowing he has to go to the vets office and be away from home and be completely terrified and thinking mom and dad abandoned him.

I had to change the wall paper on my phone (it's a picture of him) because I just started crying when I saw it.

The best part of going home from college was that my dog who i love more than anything would freak out and be so excited to see me when i walked in the front door. My mom called a few days before i went home this past weekend and asked if i was excited to be coming home and i said yeah i miss the dog only for her to inform me that they had just put her to sleep a few hours before that.

The best part of going home from college was that my dog who i love more than anything would freak out and be so excited to see me when i walked in the front door. My mom called a few days before i went home this past weekend and asked if i was excited to be coming home and i said yeah i miss the dog only for her to inform me that they had just put her to sleep a few hours before that.

She asked you if you were excited to come home and then promptly gave you terrible news that would clearly kill the excitement you expressed? WTF?

She asked you if you were excited to come home and then promptly gave you terrible news that would clearly kill the excitement you expressed? WTF?

she didnt know i was going home. i told her and she asked if i was excited to see her and i said yeah the dog too. she was calling to tell me about the dog in the first place

- I didnt get the job i interviewed for a week ago. man this is seriously turning into the fucking story of my life, and it's so damn annoying.

+ last final of the semester in an hour

+ gotten 3 As so far. I think i'm going to get a B in the class I have tonight.

- still upset about the job thing.

- wanted that animal collective boxset, but it was expensive and now it's sold out.

- It's my Monday. I really don't want to go to work today.

- Call of Duty 4 on Veteran almost made me break everything I own last night. I had to give up after being in the same spot for like 20 mins.

+ Tales of Vesperia is so damn good, and I am pretty much at the end now I think.

- Need to stop being lazy and get all my school stuff taken care of so I can go back in the fall.

+ I have not taken my SSRI's for 3 days and my anxiety level is normal. I might stop for a while.

- Grey, gloomy day out. It is supposed to storm later, which will make this a +/-.

- still have 2 hours of work left

- work has been kicking my ass lately.

- tired

+ going to pick up my DVR after work!

+/- Probably never going outside again since ill have a DVR and HD hooked up finally

- feel like shit again today

----- spent alot of money last night getting shit done to my car, and then another $55 to ship a huge pile of records

- i have 0 dollars until friday