+/- about your day

- my gf is on vacation. Still gone for another week in Vegas. Im missing her.

-was falling asleep a few hours ago and heard a crash in the kitchen, dogs started barking. Grabbed the bat and went out there only to find the wind had kicked up and blew something off the counter. freaked me out a little bit but more then anything gave me a bit of an adrenaline rush.

+been watching Party Down all night. Great show.

- was laying in bed calming down and my bed starts to shake. kind of weird. Ottawa had an earthquake last week and we felt it down here, not sure what just happened but it only lasted a few seconds.

Guest eriathomas

+ A few of my friends are moving to NYC next summer and want me to go, and I may have to take them up on that offer.

+/- Decided I need to go back to a psychiatrist. I really need to get over this anxiety/depression/hypochondria.

- Summer is moving way too fast, and I have done absolutely nothing.

+ decided it was time to cut myself off a bit from social networking as I have been feeling entirely too accessible lately. Deleted most of my Facebook friends today, just a few more to touch base with before I can delete my profile. Feeling good about that.

+ did a lot of thinking last night and all day today and I have lost focus. Time to get back on track and get my head back in the game as far as work, relationship, finances and health go.

Guest eriathomas

+ Today is my Friday for my work schedule.

- Really need to quit smoking. I was freaking out about it last night at work because it seemed like hardly any smoke was coming out when I exhaled sometimes.

- Tired, it does not feel like I slept at all last night.

+ Payday soon.

+ Going to try to remember to start packing something to eat for dinner at work. We always get fast food, or some other really unhealthy food, so I think it'll be a good way to start improving my health again. I'm soon a good diet will do wonders for my mental health too.

- Ugh, my head is super foggy now that I'm at work and I don't know why. It's super had to concentrate though.

Guest eriathomas

+ Feel pretty good today. Yesterday I was super depressed for like no reason and just sat in bed all day.

+ Payday.

+ The summer anime season started last night. I'm hoping there will be more shows for me to watch then the 3 I watched last season.

- Been slacking on finding a new psychiatrist.

- Allergies have been annoying the last few days.

-today was rough. Work was terrible and I got fucked over at the post office. Just sorta snapped in the parking lot. Took a while but I calmed down. Drove to a hot topic no where near my house to find some records for people and had no luck. At some point I must have moved wrong because one of my testicles is fucking killing me. It feels like I just got kicked but it's been going on for about 2 hours now.

-Kinda wish I lived closer to dudes like Devin and Alan and Mark. I'd be nice to have friends that you could nerd about records too and they would actually be interested in what you're talking about.

Guest eriathomas

+ Watching Arrested Development on Netflix. I missed the last season when it aired and never got around to seeing it all until now.

+/- Started doing push-ups and sit-ups again. A bit sore since I'm way out of shape.

- Almost walked out on my job today. I'm sick of my boss fucking with my schedule on Holidays without asking me, and I'm sick of garages taking their problems with members out on me. It's not my fault people don't know exactly where they are, or that the impound lot you are picking a car up from is not open the second you pull up.

- Feel shitty, super depressed all day again. AD is cheering me up a bit.

Edit: --Got dicked at work, only one here until like 7-8 when someone else decides to show up. It's busy too, which is annoying.

- My breathing feels fucked up again. It seems to happen everytime I stop smoking, but I'm not going to go back. I think it has to do with my anxiety acting up when I stop. Plus talking on the phone is stressing me out right now, which does not help.